An Alternate Plot, Pokemon Style -Sign-ups-

So, how many regions will this thing go for? I think when the rebels get through and invade Sky Pillar, where Alakazam is if Ive been reading correctly, he and a few minions should escape and go somewhere in Sinnoh, like Spear Pillar. That way it can go through all the regions.
And when they get to Spear Pillar, they enter the Distortion World! That'd be pretty cool.

I think the Distortion World shouldent appear until the very end, perhaps where the final boss, someone like Alakazam or Girantina lies. Good idea Dal, I actually never thought of that.

I also notice how the voice in Alakazams head seems to be more evil and cruel than Alakazam himself. Just decided Id mention that...

and since when do you have a say nick? not trying to be mean but we do this how we want(pending wmbq yelling god-mod or something) if we want to do something we do it.

its fine if you read and stuff but you keep giving out your ideas like we should follow them. you're not part of this so please stop posting here

Shadow, I understand how you might not want to follow his suggestions, but he's got every right to be here. WMBQ specifically said to me, "Unlike the original plot, we welcome guests/newcomers." Nick Atack would qualify, no?

And for the record, I'm not in this one and I post yet you haven't said a word to me.

@CK: Just wanted to compliment you on your awesome posts.:D They bring much depth to the story. Please like, keep making them.:p

your not giving out what you want to happen, plus you were asking about getting into a sequel. perfectly fine by me.

and i'm pretty sure WMBQ meant sign-ups

Shadow, Im not telling you to follow my ideas. Im just suggesting them. If you guys dont like them thats fine. You keep assuming that if you disagree then Ill get mad, like on the other thread. You think I havnt changed since then? Now lets stay on topic.

Shadow, just let him post here. It doesn't matter. Nick never did anything bad to us, did he?

Yea I don't mind people posting here, but I'd appreciate if someone who is not in the plot has an idea, it be PM'd to somebody rather than post it here where it is mixed in with the ideas from members.

Is that unfair to ask?

I wouldent really see any point in that. I suppose certain things, but certainly not all.

yes all. this really is meant for just the people in the plot but if your gonna post here then keep all your suggestions to PM

Back