Any christians in the place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christianity evolves you know... Ever heard of DENOMINATIONS? Or that Reformation thing?

From your arguments, you'd think a Christian believed the earth was flat.

FRuMMaGe said:
I am saying that when the Bible was first written, everything in there was taken literally and was believed as historically accurate.
Yeah, and everybody believed Aristotle that the planets were in perfect, crystallized spheres, not elipitical orbits around an object with a much larger mass and hence gravitational pull when it was first written.

Things evolve, including Christianity as Brawny said.

Brawny said:
Christianity evolves you know... Ever heard of DENOMINATIONS? Or that Reformation thing?

I am saying that Christianity was first based on fundamentally wrong ideas.

What does the moon reflecting light and giving off its own light have to do with the fact that God created it?

FRuMMaGe said:

Like our laws? Oh way to go.

They are certainly not wrong, and you're going to dig yourself in a deeper hole if you carry on mumbling ignorance like this.

The flames by the haters tend to make the Christians only look better.

Yeah, I'm Christian and proud.

Brawny said:
What does the moon reflecting light and giving off its own light have to do with the fact that God created it?
That was a bad example. Even you must admit that many of the "facts" in the Bible contradict themselves.

FRuMMaGe said:
No, it wasn't. Chrisitianity was first based on the teachings of one Jesus of Nazerath who was crucified and then resurrected from the dead 3 days later.

By the way, Genesis first belonged to the HEBREW Bible, not the Christian Bible.

If you're going to debate something, learn the facts.

En4Neo said:
The flames by the haters tend to make the Christians only look better.

Yeah, I'm Christian and proud.
I have nothing against Christians. My last girlfriend was a Christian.

I just don't believe in the ideas

I just don't think the whole if you aren't Christian you are going to hell thing is wrong.

I believe you will go to heaven(if it exists) as long as you are a good person. Why would any god leave no true proof that he exist yet banish all that don't believe to hell?

God said:
I'm sorry, the correct answer is Mormon.

Chewy said:
I just don't think the whole if you aren't Christian you are going to hell thing is wrong.

I believe you will go to heaven(if it exists) as long as you are a good person. Why would any god leave no true proof that he exist yet banish all that don't believe to hell?
Nice quote. Southpark rules :lol:

TortillaChip520 said:
(before this thread gets locked) christian right hur! :thumbsup:
Yep. Debates are pointless.

No-one is going to change their beliefs because of a chat on a forum

Brawny said:

Interestingly enough, even the Bible says the earth is round.

Hey I was just wondering how did god get there did he magicly apear how did he creat every thing does god have a mom and dad a sister a brother ? What langue does he speak ? What race is he ? Can you answer this please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back