Anyone else waiting in/outside of a store?

im going to show up about 1-2 hours before GameStop opens (@ 10). i pre-ordered mine and there's no word of the shipments being cut... and i'm #1 on the pre-order list

yea! too excited. and plus... if for some reason they're shipment was cut short due to the shipping company or other things. ill get mine. it happened to me when i got my DS. the shipping company (UPS) lost half their shipment, so they only got 4 units in from the nearest sister store... i was #5 on the list, but since the #2 and #4 guy didn't show up, they gave it to me ;)

so errr any estimate on the time we need to start stayin at the wal mart 12 hours in advance be good? or should i just kinda get there like a day early and take one of the wal mart chairs near the electronics area and kinda sleep if i get tired

I am waiting at a 24 hour Walmart...they said lines start at 10:00am.....
well i go there at 5:00am....:) then I am sure to get one.....who knows maybe i need to there earlier.....

I'm waiting at a 24 hour Walmart. I actually have kind of an interresting story about that... I went in today and asked the lady in electronics how many they were getting, she said she didn't know and would ask her manager. Since I could see the manager was on the sales floor, I followed her. She asked the manager and she actually had to go and look it up. I would have thought by now they would have that information engrained in their brains for having been asked so much. Maybe it's a good sign (not a lot of people seem to know about Wii arround here). The eventual answer was that they are getting 29. I'll be showing up about 9PM

registerednerd said:
I'm waiting at a 24 hour Walmart. I actually have kind of an interresting story about that... I went in today and asked the lady in electronics how many they were getting, she said she didn't know and would ask her manager. Since I could see the manager was on the sales floor, I followed her. She asked the manager and she actually had to go and look it up. I would have thought by now they would have that information engrained in their brains for having been asked so much. Maybe it's a good sign (not a lot of people seem to know about Wii arround here). The eventual answer was that they are getting 29. I'll be showing up about 9PM

9 PM...uhh you sure you want to risk it!?
Seems to late!

Joe said:
9 PM...uhh you sure you want to risk it!?
Seems to late!
I don't know why but I'm laughing a lot at that cause I'm not going up like 12 hours or whatever before just an hour or two before midnight thats the benefit of living in a small town

Back