Are you ashamed of the Gamecube/Wii?

I love my Wii and my GameCube.

My friends have taken to calling the 'cube the "GayCube" but I prefer to refer to it as my "Fantasmacube of joy".

I love it. I prefer playing GC games on the GC rather than on the Wii... It feels better.

I'm not ashamed of either one. They're both so cool, and I'm an old school Nintendo fan through and through.

sounds like more of you guys love having it for bragging rights more than the wii itself.

Sovieto said:
sounds like more of you guys love having it for bragging rights more than the wii itself.

So carrying round a big glass box with wheels with the wii inside is wrong...?

My life is just one big lie!:cryin:

Man, 2nite fully rekindled my love for Wii had 3 mates over playing some Wii Sports, Fifa 2008, Metal Slug and GH3, man its so easy to have fun with this console, especially sports games and thats a tough call as theyre usually complete junk.
On a side note I discovered tonight that the disc drive is seriously ****ing up, and there you go my Wii is kinda breaking my heart atm too...

I like that the Wii doesn't scratch up the discs at all. I've had Super Paper Mario and Sonic and the Secret Rings since last summer and they both don't have a scratch on them

Please fulfill my request.

My Name is Shirlon Jno Baptiste and I really Love and appreciate how Nintendo relate to there customers and build there products to suite customers.

But I have a special request.

I have always been purchasing new products from nintendo every time they are released. Most times I find my self at loggerheads with my friends who own other consoles like Play station and Xbox. Although the winner is always obvious (me), because Nintendo is the best, but i keep loosing one specific argument and it has to do with the Nintendo DS.

The Nintendo DS is very under developed and can be upgraded or replace due to many disabilities and emptiness.

So i was thinking about a portable version to the Nintendo Wii. It would be a very cool portable console to have. It could be called Nintendo Mii Wii, Pii Wii or you all could come up with a name. The Wii classic controller could be used as a pattern for the game body, but a bit bigger for a wide liquid colour display screen to fit in (something like the PSP). Also the colours could be the same as those of the Wii and it can hold a removable flash memory card. The portable can continue using the games made for the game boy and upwards and a new type of game disk or game card could be made for it. The game should also have mp3 play back, picture and video viewer and web surfing. The wi-fi and wireless game share would be good and even better if u could do it with more than two portables. It should also have a function to put games on the flash memory card so u could play games from it. A sync function to allow the owner to connect it with their Wii console and computer would be fine. The wireless connection between the portables could also allow people to share their music an videos. The portable would be great if u could use it as a wireless controller for your nintendo wii............. Oh yea and a reasonable price tag to. What every it cost i would still buy it.

There are many other stuff that i have in mind but i will leave it up to nintendo or they could email me at [email protected] for more ideas.

Thanks for reading my post, bye.

Back