Aussie Wifi Night - Wii

Sorry Tim, this time you're wrong, you can only play people with a PAL disc, and here's the proof, a scan from the manual.

mscuf7.jpg

ok where does it say it

and you could always change the country in your settings

and even if this is true nintendo will update it to be international

and you cant confirm any of this until the u.s gets it released

It says it in the first section "Wireless Connection" and if you change your country, you will lose all your VC games if you have downloaded any, changing the country resets the console and you cant get anything back. Nintendo wont update due to lag which they already talk about in the manual. Nintendo has confirmed it in the freaking manual, i think it's safe to say we cant play people fomr the US.

Waaah, how awful.

Not as awful as my ds not connecting, its to a wireless router btw

are you getting an error, if so what is it?

haven't been to this thread yet.
looks like it's full of fighting, hahahah well sort it out fellas so that when all the ausies get strikers we can make a night of it.

and adding to the argument, i think we need to actually wait till nintendo releases strikers in the US and for them to update the pal version's software before we start arguing.

Jono said:
haven't been to this thread yet.
looks like it's full of fighting, hahahah well sort it out fellas so that when all the ausies get strikers we can make a night of it.

and adding to the argument, i think we need to actually wait till nintendo releases strikers in the US and for them to update the pal version's software before we start arguing.
i agree though for now it does say in the manual only pal can play pal.

Jono said:

THANK GOD!!! Someone with common sense.

Tim the Elite said:
THANK GOD!!! Someone with common sense.
lol your in no position to argue this point either considering your cheap and downloaded your game,id say read the manual but hey you cant! it clearly says that If you intend to use WiFi you can only play other users in New Zealand and australia and if you add the friend code of some one in europe you may be able to play them but will experience some lag.

Apollo said:
How unfortunate.

I agree, Nintendo should, if they want their WIFI to be a success for games such as pokemon and SSBB, they should strip the region coding.

But oh well, ill live

believe me, for Smash, they will do it, it's logical

Lag tis aint cool, and my error code is:

No such router exists, please try again or contact Nintendo

Along those words, my wii connects though, how strange.

Tim the Elite said:
buddy u want to make an argument of this
lol i dont need to, the fact that you download your games and dont buy the original copies is enough.

Back