Aussie Wifi Night - Wii

Tim the Elite said:
doesnt mean im cheap

i could easily afford those games

but when you can get something for free... why pay for it???
to show your support for nintendo and the games and systems they develop, sure download the game to try it but buy the real thing, i do this with music to see if i like the album but i always buy a real copy to support the artist. and as far as im concerned the only proof that you can afford the game is by buying it. Its like saying hey why work when you can live on the benifit or rob a bank? so you can have the satisfaction of having something that is worked hard for. IMO anyone who downloads software, ect. for free is cheap

before i got the wiikey i bought games

i have 7 wii games and 15 gamecube games

realised how much i spent on all of them put together... and bought a wiikey

Almo said:
Its like saying hey why work when you can live on the benifit or rob a bank?

****IN EXACTLY thats what im trying to tell you

Tim the Elite said:
before i got the wiikey i bought games

i have 7 wii games and 15 gamecube games

realised how much i spent on all of them put together... and bought a wiikey

****IN EXACTLY thats what im trying to tell you
lol ok well if thats your opinion then your cheap and a freeloader, wow your gonna get far in life...

7 wii games and 15 gamecube games

7x$80

15x$40 (average gc price)

if you spent that much on games would you want to keep wasting your money???

$1160!!??

lol but hey its ok your still too young to understand, when you move out of home and want things then u'll understand. enjoy your stay with mummy while you can cause it wont last long, the world is harsh and nothing comes for free, youll learn that with time. theres nothing better than buying something with hard earned cash, getting it free it pathetic, it shows that your unable to fend for yourself.

edit, to answer your question ive so far spent over $2000 and yeah im still buying games, if you feel buying games is wasting your money then maybe you shouldnt be playing at all

OH JUST SHUTUP THE BOTH OF YOU!!!! If you don't like the wiikey fine, we can't help it now...his got one and his obviously not going to take it out. And telling him all that isn't going to change his mind about anything that you've said to him Almo. People choose paths...It's their choices and their way of dealing with it.

Tim the Elite said:
and thats 2000 u now dont have
yep but thats $2000 worth of things that I can appreciate more because i worked for them, if id got them all free i probably wouldnt appreciate it at all.

Almo said:
yep but thats $2000 worth of things that I can appreciate more because i worked for them, if id got them all free i probably wouldnt appreciate it at all.

so theyre just games who gives a ****

i can appreciate a house or a car but games at the end of the day theyre all discs

whats the difference between my game disc and your game disc

NONE

coz theyre the same ****in thing

Tim the Elite said:
so theyre just games who gives a ****

i can appreciate a house or a car but games at the end of the day theyre all discs

whats the difference between my game disc and your game disc

NONE

coz theyre the same ****in thing
sentimental value...

Tim the Elite said:
lol ur just gonna trade it in when u get ur next console
lol well theres another difference, i can trade mine in! and ive never traded anything in, i still own 3 PS1's

Almo said:
lol well theres another difference, i can trade mine in! and ive never traded anything in

yeah well u trade urs in and they will give you less than half of what you originally paid for it

whilst i still have all that money i DIDNT spend on it in the first place which mean i can get double the amount of **** for the next console

and then chip the next console

and the cycle goes on

Almo said:
i still own 3 PS1's
wtf? why 3? lol

Back