Aussie Wifi Night - Wii

Tim the Elite said:
u bought 3 playstations???

or did u get given them from ppl who upgraded
one was mine, one was my brothers and the other one i found in a rubbish bin and there was nothing wrong with it lol, guess someone just got sick of it :crazy:

Almo said:
one was mine, one was my brothers and the other one i found in a rubbish bin and there was nothing wrong with it lol, guess someone just got sick of it :crazy:

lol in a garbage bin thats kickass!!

jeez i bet ya diety or one of them ****heads (diety and other ****heads when you read this dont get offended coz i call everyone that) is gonna be all like 'NO ARGUMENTS ANYMORE OR IM GONNA BAN YOU' or some ****

yeeeaaaah

lol i wont get banned,too much rep for that :p
and they wernt arguments, they were heated discussions....:p

well i got **** all for rep so ill probly get a no post ban

oh well

didnt ps2 rock?

i mean that was a great system

i could sure go for one of those right about now

p.s when no post ban occurs i will be a new user called TTE or Scumf*ck

Tim the Elite said:
well i got **** all for rep so ill probly get a no post ban

oh well

didnt ps2 rock?

i mean that was a great system

i could sure go for one of those right about now
yeah, EB is having there huge sale at the mo. so i might go buy one just to get GH cause im too impatient to wait for it to come to wii...haha man the last 50 or so posts hav been completely off topic

WiFi... (just added this so the post was on topic)

Jesus Christ! There is a thing called PM or Gabbly, use next time and don't clog up this thread heaps of information could have been posted but it was lost between all your off-topic posts. Keep it on topic this is a good idea and shouldn't be wasted or lost! Oh yeah and rep has nothing to do with if you get banned or not.

i knew someone was gonna say that lol

and maybe if SOMEONE would give this tourney a good kick up the arse and got something going then maybe just MAYBE we would talk about the topic

and i was just asking about almos rep coz he has all those blocks of rep and i have 1 and i wanted to know how many points he has to get that amount of blocks

Last edited:
ive gt 139 Tim, and i know it doesnt matter its called sarcasm, also i agree tim this wifi night isnt really getting far, if theres no date in two-three weeks then i think ill take over lol :p

PM Deity then give suggestions maybe he is really busy and needs someone to help out with it, this beats waiting and complaining

The reason its moving slowly is that we're waiting for all those who have shown there interest to purchase the game. Once we all have it then we can set a date. :crazy:

Sam_Harris said:
PM Deity then give suggestions maybe he is really busy and needs someone to help out with it, this beats waiting and complaining
but i like complaining, and ill help if he needs it.

Back