Better get an ambulance good and ready.

something's going terribly wrong here

i think he ment in regards to the entire thread

this whole thing is a spam nightmare! :yikes: i dont care though lol

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i think he ment in regards to the entire thread

this whole thing is a spam nightmare! :yikes: i dont care though lol
*wipes sweat off brow*

Phew, glad to hear that...I thought you were gonna kick our puny member's asses. ^_^

*EDIT*

^^ Congrats Tom. :)

meh im too lazy for police brutality lmao

and yeah buddy! congrats on 1000 posts UNCLE tom ;) hehehe

The_Loose_Cannon said:
meh im too lazy for police brutality lmao

and yeah buddy! congrats on 1000 posts UNCLE tom ;) hehehe
I always call him that now. :lol: It just sticks, half the time I do it unconsciously...

Did you ban ottoman as well? (no reason is needed, just saw that Chain got banned and you talking about ottoman...). You're awesome for banning all these 12 year olds. >.> (though ottoman was actually quite educated...)

ssbb_lover said:
I always call him that now. :lol: It just sticks, half the time I do it unconsciously...

Did you ban ottoman as well? (no reason is needed, just saw that Chain got banned and you talking about ottoman...). You're awesome for banning all these 12 year olds. >.> (though ottoman was actually quite educated...)

ottoman knows better but hes done this with ALL the members and their problems IE remember dear i0n thread? its what hes good at and he thought because like msot mods they dont check their PMs so he made a thread on me and a PM to mitch.

we spoke for a LONG time through various PMs and agreed. ottoman has NEVER been a problem on this site and he has asked for my help many times. i mentioned his name in chains thread for comparison

chain only got a one day ban

hes been banned before and he had no reason to make that thread since he too used to PM me like CRAZY asking for help and asking how i was doing. he came out of left field

ETA- ottoman has never been in trouble or anything in the past (atleast not that i know of) so that was his warning- anything else and hell be banned too but i doubt hell do anything like that

The_Loose_Cannon said:
ottoman knows better but hes done this with ALL the members and their problems IE remember dear i0n thread? its what hes good at and he thought because like msot mods they dont check their PMs so he made a thread on me and a PM to mitch.

we spoke for a LONG time through various PMs and agreed. ottoman has NEVER been a problem on this site and he has asked for my help many times. i mentioned his name in chains thread for comparison

chain only got a one day ban

hes been banned before and he had no reason to make that thread since he too used to PM me like CRAZY asking for help and asking how i was doing. he came out of left field

ETA- ottoman has never been in trouble or anything in the past (atleast not that i know of) so that was his warning- anything else and hell be banned too but i doubt hell do anything like that
Seems a lot of your previously "loyal" members turned out to be pretty wishy-washy. :/

I guess time tells who your real friends are. :)

tlc.jpg

tlc-1.jpg

Colours include Black, White, Navy or Brown

Sizes range from Small, Medium, Large, Xtra Large

jk..

ssbb_lover said:
Seems a lot of your previously "loyal" members turned out to be pretty wishy-washy. :/

I guess time tells who your real friends are. :)

i noticed

• lee turned on me and i banned him
  • cammy chose sides i banned him
  • chain did the same and i banned him
  • ottoman tried to stir it up and failed, he got a warning
  • paintballer questioned me but we're cool now.....he didnt get a warning but just more of a "why" sort of inquirey

crazy isnt it? :(

ETA- syntax thats awesome lmao

Back