behold my power :)

• Thread starter The_Loose_Cannon
  • Start date
Syntax Incorporated refuses to make speedos...end of discussion.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i noticed

• lee turned on me and i banned him
  • cammy chose sides i banned him
  • chain did the same and i banned him
  • ottoman tried to stir it up and failed, he got a warning
  • paintballer questioned me but we're cool now.....he didnt get a warning but just more of a "why" sort of inquirey

crazy isnt it? :(

ETA- syntax thats awesome lmao

is it just me or is it that whenever some1 does the sligtest thing wrong TLC is their...coincidnce.....i think TLC paid all of them to do those stuff.....its part of her plan to take over wichat

zeon9881 said:
is it just me or is it that whenever some1 does the sligtest thing wrong TLC is their...coincidnce.....

Hm......That's why you don't do things wrong. It's not slight, that what she and others are trying to say..... It's big and it's annoying as crap.

Shiftfallout said:
i think leet.jarret was requesting some TLC toilet paper, im not sure that worked out very well.
Lmao...

Woah, missed out on half a page, you guys got some good trash talk goin on. :/

I want one of those damn tees..."TLC's a MOD" it's pretty catchy if you say "MOD" saying each individual letter just like you say "TLC".

No one would even know what the heck it means, "FTW? TLC's a MOD? OMG TBH...."

Major Tom said:
If you putt WWW.WiiChat.com on the back they would know.
Lol, good advertising. You'd probably get arrested...

Cop: "TLC!? MOD!? The Little Chilling Monster's Oder Destroys?! You're coming with me, downtown!"

Brawny said:
Hm......That's why you don't do things wrong. It's not slight, that what she and others are trying to say..... It's big and it's annoying as crap.

did you notice how my whole post was a joke?

its C U Next Thursday :)

its an inside joke

Back