behold my power :)

• Thread starter The_Loose_Cannon
  • Start date
gratz TLC, i was offered mod over 360+ps3 forums, and i accepted, so once i become that i get to create my own thread to announce it >.>

Already told you, but grats!

May your new occupation lead to great fun, cheers, and befits...for the lot of us. :)

As I've said in your profile, congratulations, I hope to work along side you as a moderator one day. See you later.

- FR.

OH yeah...... I might get mod of GFX sub-section....along with ty, wiired, gym, and bubba....

Gratz. Now you don't feel as bad about the rep bit.

is that confirmed?

i spoke to i0n in regards to tylers little subforum- it might be something in the works :) hope you geth the position of modding that forum.

IM STILL HIGHER THAN YOU THOUGH!! NANI NANI POO POO! ;)

wierd, when she edits posts, it doesn't show up....\

btw tlc: what's "your still higher mean" Is that you talking, or you talking through me?

Brawny said:
wierd, when she edits posts, it doesn't show up....\

btw tlc: what's "your still higher mean" Is that you talking, or you talking through me?

lol shadow ;)

im higher in rank bud!!! if youre a mod im a super mod thats higher up on the food chain

Thanks Jill, for what you've done regarding the GFX sub-forum. Thanks for working that out, i'll never be able to thank you enough. :)

Is the GFX sub-forum up? If it is I have some people who might be interested in joining this site
Ca_Brian
Killtacular454
Megas
Those are the elite GFX artists on ABXY.org

Major Tom said:
Is the GFX sub-forum up? If it is I have some people who might be interested in joining this site
Ca_Brian
Killtacular454
Megas
Those are the elite GFX artists on ABXY.org
Just like I said, the GFX section will pull in members that would have not normally joined.

I say what I say and it's true. :)

Last edited:
Back