behold my power :)

• Thread starter The_Loose_Cannon
  • Start date
ssbb_lover said:
Just like I said, the GFX section will pull in members that would have not normally joined.

I say what I say and it's true. :)
I'm not sure how great they are compared to other GFX artists but oh well. Killtacular454 made my sig/avatar in under 2min. But it still looks awesome.

Major Tom said:
I'm not sure how great they are compared to other GFX artists but oh well. Killtacular454 made my sig/avatar in under 2min. But it still looks awesome.
Wow, than he's damn well good. Can't wait to have them jump aboard. :)

Brawny said:
wierd, when she edits posts, it doesn't show up....\

btw tlc: what's "your still higher mean" Is that you talking, or you talking through me?
she still hasent gotten the hang of not hitting the edit buttion when meaning to hit the quote button lol. what a noob :hand:

Mitch2025 said:
she still hasent gotten the hang of not hitting the edit buttion when meaning to hit the quote button lol. what a noob :hand:
Lmao, totally. ZOMG LOOK AT THE NEWB MOD HAHA.

Then again, she is the only reason for the GFX sub-forum...(HA! Proved you wrong, Mitch)

LMAO I AM NOT A N00B!!!

so much hate! ;)

minto said:
what happened to you used to be cool but ever since u become a supermod u are being a real jerk

shes really not being a jerk. i think lee j. probably deserved what he got (if thats what your refering to) If some one is spamming, you have to take action. Shes a mod now, not just a member...

The_Loose_Cannon said:
LMAO I AM NOT A N00B!!!

so much hate! ;)
Hmm, I distinctly remember putting 6 <3's in that PM....and hugging till your arms broke. :/

Oh...I thought that guy was alright. Just a suggestion to T_L_C:

*You should create a thread that has a list of all the banned members, why they were banned and when the ban will be lifted (if so). Kind of like an archive of members.

*Idea taken from NFSCars.net

EDIT: lee.jarratt? Wow, I thought that guy was alright, i wonder how he edited his sig. I remeber on another site I modded, you were not allowed to edit anything when you were banned.

FR. said:
EDIT: lee.jarratt? Wow, I thought that guy was alright, i wonder how he edited his sig. I remeber on another site I modded, you were not allowed to edit anything when you were banned.

I made his sig :lol:

lee will PROBABLY do what ericlewis did and that was talk to people through profile

lee is getting what i call a taste of his own medicine. he knew he could count on me to help aid in his fights he had with members then he turned against me. this is all on him. i only pushed the final button

enough about lee

Back