best Wii gaming experience thus far

the grafics are awsome in zelda what are you talking about, I play red steel to that is my favorite gun game because it is harder than others

yes i know you can't use a better remote for zelda than the wii. itMakes it feel like you have a sword

Well I've only got Sports and Red Steel so I'll say Red Steel. I can't play it for short periods!

Don't get mad, but Twilight Princess wasn't the best game ever, but it did make excelent use of the Wiimote.

i think playing Wii Sports for 7 hours the first time after buying Wii was my best aWii memory.

That or playing most of the levels in Elebits. Elebits is awsome

LoZ:TP is an amazing game, but so far my best Wii experience would have to be with Warioware.

After beating the game (which takes very little time, this game gets a bad rap for being short, but it's all about replay value here folks) you unlock a variety of multiplayer modes.

I had a group of friends over that night and one of my female roommates had a few of her friends over as well. I wouldn't consider any one of her friends a "gamer" and I hadn't really gotten to know many of them. By the end of the night we had 10 people passing around the Wiimote playing hot-potato Warioware games.

It was a blast, and i'ts exactly what Nintendo is aiming for; creating games that non-gamers can pick up and instantly enjoy. I can't wait to take my Wii home for Easter Break and enjoy it with my relatives. :)

Xanthous said:
i'ts exactly what Nintendo is aiming for; creating games that non-gamers can pick up and instantly enjoy.

You said it there man. I'm what I would consider to be a non-gamer. I haven't bought a console of really been into gaming since my original NES when I was a kid. The dramatic change in game play was enough to get me curious and buy into this Wii thing. This system is definitely a winner.

Also, anyone who says Zelda graphics are inferior I would have to disagree. Maybe it's relative to the TV you're playing on. I've got a 55" Sony LCD. Twilight Princess by far has the best graphics of any of the games I've tried.

zeldas the best game

but the best experince i had is playing games with others
i have a great time playing with my brother
the wiis interface is very enganging
and the fact that im using more then just ur finger muscles is a plus
so consider party games especailly wii play because it comes with a 2nd wiimote

Mine has to be mutliplayer on warioware, that is amazingly fun, me and my m8 was litterally laughing out loud at how much much fun it is and how immature it was.

Back