Biggest Letdown and Favorite Thing about the Wii

Why don't you girls stop fighting? Jesus, grow some balls.

Favorite thing: The new possibilities.

Least favorite thing: Not online yet. Nintendo is making a huge mistake already.

Reading all of that I kind of forgot what the whole purpose of this thread was... and now I have a hankering for pie.

Fav: New gameplay, dur.
Least fav: Lack of multiplayer for Call of Duty...

Favorite Thing: It's converting people back on the Nintendo side. Doesn't need fancy graphics to make a good game.

Least Favorite: Probably no online games. And the fact that my friend probably isn't getting one so I can't whup him up on online ;P

And P.S. Really, arguing over the internet... Just really gets you no where. And I'm sure we all know the "Special Olymipcs" thing.

Pokemaster said:
??????????????????????????????????????
WTF are you talking about?

Obviously I changed my avatar now so you cant see you used the same one I was using.

Welcome to the internet, where people steal everything.

Favorite thing: Zelda.
Letdown: Lack of internet things thus far. But I don't mind waiting until next year.

Pokemaster said:
Anyway, I had this avatar in another forum and I didn't know you have a same one

Sorry to break it to you Pokemaster (HAHAHHAAHHAH *clears throat*) But there are probably 1 million other posters out there with the exact same avatar.

ABC said:
Sorry to break it to you Pokemaster (HAHAHHAAHHAH *clears throat*) But there are probably 1 million other posters out there with the exact same avatar.

LMAO. Is your throat okay? Man, you make me laugh.

Back