Biggest Letdown and Favorite Thing about the Wii

Yuu said:
I don't get why people troll on these forums and try to bash people. Why do you even need to read these 'ignorant' posts? just ignore them, it's the internet for christ sakes. nobody cares about your 'superiority' complex, and in fact you just look like an idiot to most people.

just ignore them, and maybe.. maybe your biggest letdown won't be from 'other' people's comments.

I have a new biggest let down, it's people who come to threads with a superiority complex, trying to point out someone with a superiority complex.

And yes, me being able to problem solve/troubleshoot/read manuals, makes me very much so superior to those who don't even bother.

yarsmang said:
LOL, sure you spammed it..... I wasn't asking for useless negative comments like you provided, shut your trap ass hat. Try contributing only if it has a greater cause... not a negative one :)

Your post made no sense, and your idea wouldn't work. I guess the positive reply to your thread would be what? "At least you won't have to look dumb asking this question again?"

vagrant said:
I have a new biggest let down, it's people who come to threads with a superiority complex, trying to point out someone with a superiority complex.

And yes, me being able to problem solve/troubleshoot/read manuals, makes me very much so superior to those who don't even bother.

:hand: I just went through a few threads, and YOU always seem to be arguing about something. lol. i dunno mang, you seem to have some sort of problem with EVERYTHING. and hey, someone has to knock you off your high horse :devil:

ABC said:
Hhaha :lol: All your hearing is a stereo image recreated on 4 more speakers. And yes, the new Wii they are releasing next year should have a toslink out if it's going to include a DVD player but like you said, I highly doubt that games will take advantage of the technology (and by technology I mean early 90's). Nintendo... moving things backwards.

They're releasing a new Wii next year? What the hell is up with that?!

yarsmang said:
This will probablly be the 3rd (in my experience) that he has put up an argument and pissed people off to the point where an admin locks the thread......

Feel free to link the other 2.

All of this bitching and moaning because I pointed out something that many already have in various sections of the forums.

I.e. Link of Hyrules threads telling people to stop making retarded threads. Apparently those who like to make retarded threads are frequenting this one, thus are offended.

And apparently I am not nearly as good as getting threads locked as you. You can do it with your own threads even!

http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-hardware/5687-480p-249-99-b-s-anybody-else-upset.html

And then the other thread of yours I posted in, was one about the exact same thing after that one was locked. And in that one you acted even more like a little boy than you are in this thread.

Last edited:
yarsmang said:
Only thing I can see that is retarded, was your parents having sex...... but this isn't the place to start a thread about that..... LOL

I have a feeling your story of origin has more to do with alcohol and rufies.

p.s. I'll give you time to wikipedia "rufies"

Last edited:
Back