Biggest Letdown and Favorite Thing about the Wii

I whole heartedly agree. I especially find it funny how some users such as yarsmang resort to using immature statements that have little relevance to anything at all in this whole forum to try and back up their "arguments". Seriously what are you...7 years old? What does his parents sexual activities have to do with anything in respect to an online video game message board. Get real. Pointing out logic, and the lack therefore of in this forum, is a helpful thing, and reduces the amount of posts that could be avoided if people looked for the info themselves. I guess making pointless comments on being an "asshat" must make you feel good about yourself or something.

Letdown: I don't even know how to connect to the net or where to find an ''Ethernet Cable''

Fav: Everything is freaking awesome

Biggest letdown: component cables haven't shipped yet!

Favorite thing: the Wii is very quiet, even with a game playing!

yarsmang said:
You can blow me, do your research into other posts, i'm not the only one that has pointed out that Vagrant brings a negative view and argues with most of the people whom start a thread....

Point being, if you think a post is retarded, **** off and move on.... don't sit in someone elses post, and proclaim how retarded they are, or how retarded the post is.

It takes a more mature person to leave others alone. So both of you can suck it.... i'm 28 years old, and have more of a career(and life) than either of you two will ever have.

I'm done with you "ass hats" LOL

P.S. "ass hat" is a perfectly good name to call someone, its helarious. SUCK MY Wiiiiii !

OK your REALL mature fighting with probably 14 year olds and telling them to suck your wii and all. Yea.. you have a life... Your 28 years old!! That is TWENTY EIGHT years old, and your posting on a video game forum. Again, you have a life. Are you even married? If you aren't that is sad, and if you are then that is even sadder being that you waste your free time at home posting on a video game forum. Just be the bigger man and let it go. Do you realize what your fighting with? Go past a high school and look at a freshman or sophmore. That is who you are fighting with. Grow up.

O yea, please fill us in on what your job is, since you have such a life and are so successful as you claim. You must not be too bright if you can't even spell the word "hilarious".

itzzbalaez said:
OK your REALL mature fighting with probably 14 year olds and telling them to suck your wii and all. Yea.. you have a life... Your 28 years old!! That is TWENTY EIGHT years old, and your posting on a video game forum. Again, you have a life. Are you even married? If you aren't that is sad, and if you are then that is even sadder being that you waste your free time at home posting on a video game forum. Just be the bigger man and let it go. Do you realize what your fighting with? Go past a high school and look at a freshman or sophmore. That is who you are fighting with. Grow up.

O yea, please fill us in on what your job is, since you have such a life and are so successful as you claim. You must not be too bright if you can't even spell the word "hilarious".

he's a fluffer - if you dont know what it is, your not really 28

yarsmang said:

I don't need a response. As long as you see what I say then I'm fine with it. LOSER.

Go read a dictionary and learn how to spell a word that you learn in, what? 6th grade?

common you can bash better then that, look deep and im sure u can find something better :wink:

Back