Biggest Wii news yet - Reggie's notes for the conference on the 14th leaked

everyone knows how reggie talks, he just babbels on about strategy, thats not hard to copy, everyone in this one chat room knows its a joke

ahh i0n, you just posted that like a second before, yah thats where i saw it too! and i went to the gonintendo chat room and thats where everyone said its such a joke

Its a nice try though, why is the paper creased and crinkled yet the text is perfect? screams photoshop texture to me :)

Ok If you look just after he says the price and package it comments on three games - Red Steel, Zelda TP and MP3. He then says with 19 other launch titles this makes 21. Now everyone knows 19+3 doesnt make 21 and I don't think a man as important as Reggie would make such a stupid mistake so I think it's a fake(no matter how much I wish it wasn't):(

jimbolimbo99 said:
Ok If you look just after he says the price and package it comments on three games - Red Steel, Zelda TP and MP3. He then says with 19 other launch titles this makes 21. Now everyone knows 19+3 doesnt make 21 and I don't think a man as important as Reggie would make such a stupid mistake so I think it's a fake(no matter how much I wish it wasn't):(

Could be a mistake, Red Steel+ZeldaTP+MP3 +19 Launch titles....... what if this is because into the 21 titles mentioned they calculated all the actual new games and the bundled duck hunt is number 22????

I want this to be real, but it's not.

It's impossible for them to offer that much in the package. A 512MB SD card, will probably cost $15, they lose $50 on the Wii Sports, 100 coins is probably like $10-15, classic controller is probably $50, and the normal controller + n/c is probably another $50. So that's all the money gone - what about the actual console, the development costs and the profit margain?

Sovieto said:
its fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ecxuse me but think about this people i shall explain

1. all the bits of paper were on top of each other and they got rinkeld in the sma place
2. thats how he talks
3. all u people who say its fake shud just belive because come on we all want what the letter to says to actually happen? dont we.

i had my hopes up, but i reckon its fake cos i doubt nintendo cud be hush hush for all this time and then suddenly at the end a copy of reggie's speech is leaked, they are too good for that

all that being said it did sound promising and HMD sounded kinda wierd, like would it be compatible with games released b4 day of crisis etc?

i think that alot of u guys are gonna be dissapointed on september 14th wen its revealed to all be a sham

Also why would you want it to be real? It is FAKE!!!!!
I don't want it to be real, I like the oct 2 release date but 175!
It should not be 175, it would be good in the sense that I have to pay less but it would turn people away from it. It would look preety cheap and inferior to people to see a sytstem 175 and then one 400 collars and then 600. Just going off of logic and if you knew nothing about the consoles. you would come to the conclusion that the 175 one is, preety weak and inferior. The 600 dollar one is the best but the 400 dollar one is pretty good and get that...
I don't think 175 is a smart price, and if nintendo released it at that price I think it would hurt them a bit, it should be like 250 that is perfect...

Back