Blue screen......OF DEATH!

Barbz911

is a true Brawler
Dec 8, 2007
A Milk Carton
Wii Online Code
3521-2272-3993-4863
today I got the blue screen of death.....yea i know :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

i had it a few times but it was one of those "restart the computer and its fixed" kind of blue screen.
i was on the phone with dell for about....hmm...3 hours? i was ready to flip out on the guy
its so annoying....every time he says a letter he says what it stands for..?
a for apple
b for bumblebee
c for curry
lol
but i just got it fixed like a few minutes ago so i just wanted to say my experiance
did you ever get the "blue screen of death"???

Ha i use to get it every second time i restarted my computer. Then i got ubuntu and everything is better. My computer used to also be super slow taking a half an hour to open gimp.

Only ever had a blue screen while installin

Yep I see the BSOD on Windows all too often in the course of my work.

That's why I don't use Windows at home. In fact, I bet I'm the only person on Wiichat who uses the OS I use. ;)

I've never gotten the BSOD, but I have gotten pretty messed up screens. I've gotten ones where everything is blown waaay up, one where the resolution is super low, one were my monitor says it cannot interpret/handle the computers signal, one where the screen is all colorful and stuff.

I have really bad luck with computers...

sremick said:
Yep I see the BSOD on Windows all too often in the course of my work.

That's why I don't use Windows at home. In fact, I bet I'm the only person on Wiichat who uses the OS I use. ;)

You either have some type of linux, or an OS that is outdated.

^that's why you add "knock on wood" to your post. and if you really dont want to jinx it, actually knock on wood:lol:
oh, I just sent you that avy. I hope it works

I get about every other time I turn on my laptop. Which is why I stopped shutting it down and just close the screen instead. Vista is a piece of crap.

Mmmm... BSOD....
I can feel your pain, Windows is in need of help.
I hate auto update too, had to reinstall Windows after the "update" killed my registry....:mad5:

Hehe, good to see people know what we are talking about. Stupid computer-illiterates... But they are how Dell call centres make money I spose. Dell sucks too...
In fact, most of them suck. Make your own computer, it is cheaper.

i've had it plenty of times. my computer did not like IE 7 too much.

so i reverted back the the IE 6 and havent had a a problem since

Back