Board For Those Who Are Not Posting Because No-one Else Is Board

Nah, I decided on scarf-mon-chan, probly would have done better with a bulky (ish) hitmontop...your one major slop was not bringing in your electrvire on my t-punch, which was pritty (i hate to say) obv, on either hits of my hitmonchan..

I wasnt thinking, I know =[
I was just wondering if hed be faster even with the Motor boost. I didnt want to risk it (and I forgot about the Scarfs side-effects)
I cant brain today, I have the dumb

Tails McCloud~ said:
I wasnt thinking, I know =[
I was just wondering if hed be faster even with the Motor boost. I didnt want to risk it (and I forgot about the Scarfs side-effects)
I cant brain today, I have the dumb

We both had some MAJOR slops, when you got two Calm minds on sucuine, I kinda paniced...and was wishing "man i wish I had bronzong, I dont think I have anything that can deal with him" and i forgot hitmonchan has an abnormaly high S.def, and would be able to take him down quick...but no, I threw away my skarmory....I dont like skarmory that much, I dont know why I slipped him in, I realy need to make a magnazone, a heatran, you know, more fun other steels, maybe an empolion

Even with Zong in there, I had a few counters for him.
I was relying on Weezing for Bronzong and Metagross.
Ambipom's conspicuous absence cost me too. Now that I think about it, Suicune wasnt that bad. Just wish he wasnt put to sleep.

Either way, I just felt that was a great match, Felt ballenced, nothing so much to abuse the other. Sure, i lost, but I dont feel like I lost by a huge margen, I like a good even game. Their the fun ones.

I agree. Too bad Rampardos and Scarf-phlosion couldnt make it.

I want to try a scarf typhlosion, that just seems like fun on a bun...
I like scarf pokes....
Scarf mon chan
Scarf comp
Scarf Rayquaza

I use a lot of water types.
Would be nice to have another OU/BL bulky water/dragon like Kingdra.

Tails McCloud~ said:
I use a lot of water types.
Would be nice to have another OU/BL bulky water/dragon like Kingdra.

Palkia = Uber Kingdra.

But that's just it, he's uber (and looks nothing like a traditional water dragon)
I want something with the body style of Rayquaza, only blue, with fins and spikes along its body and a head that SOMEWHAT resembles a Vaporeon head and a Dragonair head combined.
Like Regole from Legend of Dragoon.

I'm surprised there hasnt been a levitating fire dragon yet. Too cliche?

Back