Board For Those Who Are Not Posting Because No-one Else Is Board

I want a vaporion.
I love that little guy, something about him just fills my heart with happiness and joy.

As far as dragons go, you think Dialga looks like a dragon? Hells no. And they want to call that my steel dragon?
Palkia, at least looks dragon esc to me, Dialga looks like a blue freaking horse.

Thats why, deep down inside I love Dragonite, he looks like a dragon to me. Maybe a little bit too nice and almost like barney, but like a big sweet dragon you want to hug...

lol thats what i said when i was 4. When i was little, i wanted to grow up like ash and go on a journey with my friends when i became 10, but that was merely a childhood dream. My team is almost ready for battle, working on my pokemon a little bit, i have to evolve one yet.

MikemasterM1 said:
lol thats what i said when i was 4. When i was little, i wanted to grow up like ash and go on a journey with my friends when i became 10, but that was merely a childhood dream. My team is almost ready for battle, working on my pokemon a little bit, i have to evolve one yet.

Today's show is brought to you by the letter æ

I've been snooping around the pokedex for the ideal party, so for my teams that i have made haven't been a huge success (non-legendary) current im working on training a scizor, crawdaunt, weavile, with their pre-ev forms in the party, hopefully it turns out a sucess

Question.

1. Has WiiChat died yet?

2. Who is still here that I know?

3. What has happened since I've been gone?

1.No
2.Look around
3.Nothing much. Everyone has flocked to Meriland (except me and Strype)

@Strype-Yeah, Palkia/Dialga are hellspawn dragons. No similarities. I still want a new sea dragon (and secretely a Levitating poison/dragon with high DEF and HP.)

Tails McCloud~ said:
1.No
2.Look around

@Strype-Yeah, Palkia/Dialga are hellspawn dragons. No similarities. I still want a new sea dragon (and secretely a Levitating poison/dragon with high DEF and HP.)

I float around smogon, thats about it (better battlers me thinks)

Which isnt to say I dont think Palkia is cool, IMHO, he is by far the cooler of the two, even though he kinda looks like a giant penis monster (sholder blades up to head....see it now? penis monster).....

Im just irratated with a shitty steel dragon, maybe im too much of a nerd, but I want something almost D&D esc, big, shineing steel dragon of greater awsomeness..heroic and cool, not big and wall like.

Tails McCloud~ said:
1.No
2.Look around

no, im still here too, wario2ooo as well. almost redy for battle, my secret weapon evolved, and i need to level up a few more pokemon.

Slimi said:
Question.

1. Has WiiChat died yet?

2. Who is still here that I know?

3. What has happened since I've been gone?
1. WiiChat won't die... Maybe the Pokemon section, but in general Wiichat won't die due to SSBB.

2. I'm here, I choose not to post.

3. Ionno.

WuddlePook said:
1. WiiChat won't die... Maybe the Pokemon section, but in general Wiichat won't die due to SSBB.

2. I'm here, I choose not to post.

3. Ionno.
what he said.......im still here.....lol

Strype McClaine said:
I float around smogon, thats about it (better battlers me thinks)

Which isnt to say I dont think Palkia is cool, IMHO, he is by far the cooler of the two, even though he kinda looks like a giant penis monster (sholder blades up to head....see it now? penis monster).....

Im just irratated with a shitty steel dragon, maybe im too much of a nerd, but I want something almost D&D esc, big, shineing steel dragon of greater awsomeness..heroic and cool, not big and wall like.
Something to the image of an unholy mix between Aggron and Salamence?
Meh, there are way too many Fly/Drg for my liking.
I want something the image of my water dragon to be a cross between Vaporeon and Rayquaza and my poison dragon to be something of a cross between dragonite, salamence, and muk.

I'm so unmotivated to EV train. Havnt done it in months. There needs to be more hours in the day.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Something to the image of an unholy mix between Aggron and Salamence?
Meh, there are way too many Fly/Drg for my liking.
I want something the image of my water dragon to be a cross between Vaporeon and Rayquaza and my poison dragon to be something of a cross between dragonite, salamence, and muk.

I'm so unmotivated to EV train. Havnt done it in months. There needs to be more hours in the day.

Tell me about it, I keep wanting to make my noctowl but, I end up not careing.
I want to make a starmie, but with out my AR to speed breed, I dont want to wait all day for a starfish....
Im crossed, Studying for class, Playing my MMO, Getting ready to play magic on saturday, making a poke....To manythings I want to do..

I just battle with what i've got nowadays but I need to get some pokes done soon.
Redo my Milotic and Salamence, do an Infernape (wanted a physical but now a mixape sounds more appealing)
REALLY want Vaporeon, Swampert, and Kingler. It takes so much time to IV breed though...
I'm kinda, derailed by the ammount of time it takes to actually make one of these bastards.

Finely finished my second Noctowl, and man, I like this bird (it was a hassle, but it is awsome.)

Orly? The Noctowl
Level: 50
Nature: Calm
Ability: Insomnia
Item: Flame Orb
Moves: Roost / Night Shade / Whirlwind / Psycho Shift
IVs: 28 HP / 13 Atk / 17 Def / 17 SpA / 31 SpD / 27 Spe
EVs: 252 HP / 0 Atk / 0 Def / 0 SpA / 100 SpD / 154 Spe

Also some other things you might want once I get cloneing again.

Candygram the Garchomp
Level: 100
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Sand Veil
Item: Choice Scarf
Moves: Outrage / Earthquake / Stone Edge / Fire Blast
IVs: 25 HP / 19 Atk / 28 Def / 31 SpA / 20 SpD / 30 Spe
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 0 Def / 0 SpA / 0 SpD / 252 Spe

Beffree the Butterfree
Level: 48
Ability: Compoundeyes
Item: Focus Sash
Moves: Thief / U-Turn / Sleep Powder / Stun Spore
IVs: 24 HP / 31 Atk / 31 Def / 31 SpA / 31 SpD / 31 Spe
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 0 Def / 0 SpA / 0 SpD / 252 Spe

No I don't know how it turned out that good.

Hlal the Dragonite
Level: 64
Ability: Inner Focus
Item: Leftovers
Moves: Earthquake / Fire Blast / Outrage / Dragon Dance
IVs: 28 HP / 31 Atk / 31 Def / 31 SpA / 31 SpD / 22 Spe
EVs: 58 HP / 252 Atk / 200 Spe

Yea, thats why I call her a monster, that many 31's....and she was hatched...

Ima Artist The SHINY Smeargle
Level: 16
Ability: Technician
Moves: Sketch
IVs: 28 HP / 31 Atk / 31 Def / 31 SpA / 29 SpD / 1 Spe
EVs: 0 HP / 0 Atk / 0 Def / 0 SpA / 0 SpD / 0 Spe

Yea, Done absolutly nothing with it...

Tricky Cat the Persian
Level: 50
Ability: Technician
Item: Focus Sash
Moves: U-Turn / Hypnosis / Flail / Fake Out
IVs: 28 HP / 20 Atk / 8 Def / 29 SpA / 29 SpD / 21 Spe
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

I forgot it only had passible IVs, oh well, it still pritty much roxxors

OoOoOoOo
Garchomp? This would save me from Redoing my own!

Back