Board For Those Who Are Not Posting Because No-one Else Is Board

I scarf mine, even though he is jolly, I want him to always out speed everything, however, you can put a band on him if you like.
Also, the fireblast, I find, nets more dammage to skarm than fire fang, so yea, thats why he has it.

If i WAS a better player, I probly would have made it similar to a chain chomp, but Im surprised it came out THAT GOOD when I still had NO IDEA WHAT I WAS DOING (kinda?)

I actaly was breeding that one, while coming home from Put Put ++ barhopping (being the D.Driver) after working at the knife store, I had put someone in charge of hiting Up // down for me while I drove.

Nice
I might keep the Scarf on, if not, i'll put a PHYS scarf on.

GET TEH L FIXXORD

BBL (In like 10ish hours)
Work...

I just saw IGN giving Rune Factory : A fantasy Harvest moon a 8.5. I love the harvest moon series, its happy, cheerful, it requires strategy, planning, and lots of little things to do. So I think I am going to find a way to purchase it verry soon, just putting that out their, if you have never played the any of the games, I HIGHLY recommend downloading ZSNES and playing it. It pales by today's standards, but it kinda sets the tone of casual rpg gameing for years to come.

Well, I guess we just talk about random stuff?

Alright then, I am just here about to get some Applebee's, but still bored as heck.

manred said:
Well, I guess we just talk about random stuff?

Alright then, I am just here about to get some Applebee's, but still bored as heck.

Its kinda psudo off topic..
kinda as a general rant that always comes back to something with a pkmn tilt

This is a Pokemon generality, not a random off-topic chat thread.
Sorry to burst the bubbles of some D=

@Strype-When do you think your "L" button will be fixed? I'm heavily anticipating the cloned pokes.

Anything of mine you want? My legendary Kingdra?

what do you mean by hacked pokes? caz i think its alright to get poks from AR but with normal states.

Im not pompus... I actualy have verry little ego.
I just have pride in my knowledge/work... ie: low self worth
typeing on a wii is hard, but i don't want to get out of bed

FYI: I always use my Wii to post.
About...96% of my posts were from my Wii. I can type pretty fast on here now.

Anyhoo i'm free tomorow afternoon if anyone wants to battle. I'm gonna get my check cashed, go to the mall, and i'll be back at 3-4ish (4-5ish for most of you)

@Judge-Brother Strype isnt pompous. He's eccentric and withdrawn, like myself. I have never seen any pompousity in him.

Last edited:
Tails McCloud~ said:
FYI: I always use my Wii to post.
About...96% of my posts were from my Wii. I can type pretty fast on here now.

Anyhoo i'm free tomorow afternoon if anyone wants to battle. I'm gonna get my check cashed, go to the mall, and i'll be back at 3-4ish (4-5ish for most of you)

@Judge-Brother Strype isnt pompous. He's eccentric and withdrawn, like myself. I have never seen any pompousity in him.

Eccentric? I like to think of my self as so, I'm not rich enough yet to be eccentric...I keep opening my wallet to stare lovingly at the twenty dollar bill that sits in it, wondering "what shall I use you on?" as it's the first piece of currency that has been in my possession since the last time I took a tap to my arm and became the medical equivalent of a cow and sold plasma. I'de go do that again today, except that the doctor put me on some hard core antibiotic, and I wouldn't like any of it to leave my bloodstream just yet.

The only good yesterday net'd me was trying to beat the PBR master class round 8...like nine times, failing each one (I need some better pokes, I blissey would be MAZEING), but then again, with the luck haxx my wii seems to have, opening Grudon/Mewtwo is just hard core mean. Putting some glasses on my sunny-beamer charazard (and teaching him heatwave) I am going to try, yet again to beat that ****ah.

Takeing back a cheep used game I had bought with a giftcard for full credit, I finely now have money down on the second most important game that will come out on the wii.
Heres a hint.
Sonic, Link, Fox, Pikachu....
Frick, thats like the story of my life up till like the eight grade.
I may have a bit of a problem with Sonic in the game (hey thats not a brawl charicter), but deep down in side, I love it, Link and sonic were my heroes as a kid, I love'm....

That, and lets face it; my wii, will defiantly be going to freinds apartments, a beer might be had or two (Im always the DD, but it doesn't take much to get my mind silly) and fun, oh fun, will be had.

Minor side thought, my first roommate at collage, would only want to play video games with me when he was stoned out his mind, and lets face it, the jigglypuff kills you get, vs a stoned roomate are not satisfying.
[The ones you do get when teaching someone to play, yea....they are pritty satisfying]

Also, reposts from HALOLS
good-evening-mccloud.jpg

tee.jpg

Last edited:
I bought this badass midevil/dragon chess board+peices for $30 today.
You know i'm getting SSBB, and this will be the only game i'm camping for. I'm calling Hastings, and tellin' 'em i'm coming at 3 AM and not leaving withought it >:eek:
*insert dancing shogun*
I wish I could speed breed. I started breeding again and like 2 minutes in I was like "Ugh...fux this..."

Strype McClaine said:
Also, errata, valentines day can suck my pokeballs
agreed, in my school, all the girls are A-holes, they have themselves set on one guy, and then the ugly girls like to stalk people.
almost ready to battle, give me like an hour or two, needa set up items and level up a team member.

Back