Bosses for Super Smash Bros Brawl

dr. robotnik. No NOT "Eggman" , Dr. Robotnik.

Knuckles, then when you beat him he could join the good guys side.

Waluigi? God, I hope not.

Ummm...Holy Crap! Team Rocket!!

Sylux said:
K R A I D

kraidprime.jpg

why does he look different from melee

sorry i dont know that much about metroid

and i want master hand to be a boss again

maybe a pokemon........maybe reyquaza....he seemed to be a villain in one of the smash bros adverture videos recently released

Master hand and Crazey Hand chould be bosses...Master Hand could be helping Subspace create weapens and monsters....And Crazey Hand you could help YOU (after you battle it,of coarse) destroy Subspace stuff for a level. Nah,the Crazey Hand thing would be a stupid idea.... It would be wierd if there was a ANIMAL CROSSING boss! How bout after you beat certain bosses you can unlock them as playable characters!!!

Nick Atack said:
How bout after you beat certain bosses you can unlock them as playable characters!!!

i say only as good guys--they have to switch sides. unless you mean in the fight in general. but playing a good guys story mode with a bad guy would be awkwaaardd

Any good Legend of Zelda or Fire Elbum bosses you guys can think of? A good
Kirby boss is Kracko,a good Mario boss is Goomboss (aka King Goomba) ,and a Giant R.O.B could be a boss......

Last edited:
Zant would be good
Mewtwo if he doesn't make it as a character
The Second Boss from Sonic Rush Adventure (DS)
If Sora was on Brawl Xemnas or Axel would be good

Last edited:
Yeah, Mewtwo would be a good boss. Kick him out of the playable characters list and replace him with Mew.
And that retard Eggman from Sonic could be a Mini Boss (MINI Boss beacause he sucks) And remember,Kracko,
Dark Nebula,Dark Matter(or whatever you call it),or another one of those eyeball dudes from Kirby

P.S. Kirby has a lot of bosses that have one HUGE Eyeball

Last edited:
Back