Bosses for Super Smash Bros Brawl

CyanRussel said:
ZANT AND GANNON AS BOSSES

"well, thats if Gannon doesnt end up as a playable character which i doubt
i thought some of you said that it was ganondorf......i said ganon but no one agreed with me

Kraid from metroid would make a good boss. I mean I don't know of a metroid game since Super Metroid where he's made an appearance as a boss. Last time I remember seeing him was in the Metroid stage for Melee. It's always about Ridley. Why can't Kraid get some love too?

wario2ooo said:
i thought some of you said that it was ganondorf......i said ganon but no one agreed with me
It doesnt matter....i wasnt the one that disagree with you....i never loggon to wiichat for quite a while...

THought id have a welcoming but it doesnt matter to me anymore:sick:

I use ganon as an abrieviation for Ganondorf

You can use it....nobody can stop you but yourself:smilewinkgrin:

Seriosly, the Mother series never gets enough love.

I wish the Kracken
kraken.png

or Master Belch
masterb.png

were in. They would make great bosses...but then again, if Ness doesn't make it, they're probably gonna slap in Mother 3 characters. I guess that's okay too.

Clay Guy?
clayguy.png

Well,I only play a few of these series...Kirby,Mario,and Pokemon,so I dont know about a wide varatiy of Bosses......

Last edited:
Well I think that the final boss is gonna be a kid or something becuase think about it little trophies that have to fight with one another (little kid playing wiht toys) and boom one day they dissobey and he gets mad so he gets some eviler toys from a closet or something and makes them fight with one another, Also this kid could be wearing gloves representing Master Hand and Crazy Hand the final bosses in the other SSBs. Personally i hope its not a kid but just think about the possibility

PrinceLink said:
lol Wario2ooo does that mean your still thinking and just wanted to post or is it something that will change the world forever
a little of both.....its Nightmare for kirby

Back