Bosses for Super Smash Bros Brawl

also Pokemon Trainer would be included so I think it might be Pokemon Trainer+Pikachu against Jessie+James or another pokemon.

i think the crocodile guy off donkey kong would be good or even that vaati guy from zelda, he would be an awesome boss!

febda said:
i think the crocodile guy off donkey kong would be good or even that vaati guy from zelda, he would be an awesome boss!
You mean King K.K Rool? hes cool....I root for Kracko and Bellem..posted their pics earlier...

i wonder.....

no pics but what about a side quest where link fights this giant goron? just spitballin', but maybe it'd be like a sort of mini game w/ the iron boots? idk

p.s. probably in the wrong thread, my bad.

Nick Atack said:
You mean King K.K Rool? hes cool....I root for Kracko and Bellem..posted their pics earlier...
yeah yeah thats the one thanks.
Might have to take a look cause i dont know who Kracko and Bellem are...

It would be AWESOME if they put Giygas in Brawl!
But he would probably be to much scary, so Pokey Minch for boss!

...but it would be awesome to battle a boss inspired by a rapescene... lol.

Nick Atack said:
OK,im back. Anybody besides Sorabrawl that put on Pics and dint get Rep?
And Bowser is non unlockable,hes Unlocked. And beacause he stole DKs bananas,he may be a Boss.
And now anybody who posts boss Pics will get Rep from me,OK?
And I think the only Pokemon Bosses should be Rayquaza,and Shadow Lugia or a Boss Pokemon Trainer like the Pokemon Leage Champion.
im suprised you didnt say blooper as a boss lol

bowsers fs

Tomatktchp said:
It would be AWESOME if they put Giygas in Brawl!
But he would probably be to much scary, so Pokey Minch for boss!

...but it would be awesome to battle a boss inspired by a rapescene... lol.
bowser turns in giga bowser for his final smash

Nick Atack said:
Well......that would be intresting.......Shadow Pokemon!!Good Idea SkullKid!!!!We need to have Shadow Pokemon,and Evee as Playable(Evee is your first Pokemon in a few games.One of Top 5 most importent Non-Legendarys)....look,putting Pictures on your post really is Helpful,OK? and Pics Eqeuls Rep helpfulness.
what is rep?!

SkullKid said:
what is rep?!
Rep is.....well,its a new rule that you cant talk about Rep but....look,Rep is Your Reputation on WiiChat...Your Rep is shown by those little Green Bars near your Name,and they will complement you if you scroll over them.....you give Other people Rep by clicking on that lil Green Mushroom on the bottem left of your Post.....Its good to only give people Rep if they did somthing good,nice,or cool......remember,YOU CANT TALK ABOUT REP,PERIOD,ONLY GIVE AND LOOK AT IT.....(or take some away using the thing next to the Green Mushroom...but Please dont unless they did somthing really bad)

could there be cameos from other third party characters that are not on it but in the story?

Back