Bosses for Super Smash Bros Brawl

Look,the first Person to put in a Boss Pic I will Rep.Second Person I will flip a coin for Rep,Heads I will Rep you,and Third person with a Pic I will flip two Coins,both Heads equals Rep.And Fourth person I will fliip 3 coins,3 Heads is Rep for you.Everybody else who give a Boss pic after that,I will flip 4 coins......same system.....all heads eqeuls Rep.......

Last edited:
Well......that would be intresting.......Shadow Pokemon!!Good Idea SkullKid!!!!We need to have Shadow Pokemon,and Evee as Playable(Evee is your first Pokemon in a few games.One of Top 5 most importent Non-Legendarys)....look,putting Pictures on your post really is Helpful,OK? and Pics Eqeuls Rep helpfulness.

Last edited:
Yeah Shadow Pokemon
It fits perfectly with the story mode doesn't it (wario's gun looked dialga like)
well done
i would like this in brawl as a boss
zantxi3.jpg

or
super-mario-galaxy-20070905112743256.jpg

Last edited:
Hey,sorabrawl,thanks for the Pic....I cant give Rep to you till I "Spread More Around". I think that Squid guy Bellum is a cool Boss.....I posted his Pic earlier....

Ahhh!!!! Sonic Boom!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((:)O ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Last edited:
mm...pictures it is then...in order: Gohma, Andross, Medusa, Mother Brain, King Boo, and Black Knight.

gohma.jpg

Andross.jpg

medusabattle.gif

motherbrain.gif

kingboo.jpg

normal_blackknight.jpg

how bout star wolf?
even tho i agree with andross and think that would be better

and that guy you kill in windwaker for the ds the last boss that you slice his eye up

I wish he was on Brawl
KH2_Org_Artwork_Xemnas.jpg

but giga bowser would be a possibility
00003.jpg

This?
msonic.jpg

Dialga would defiately be a possibility because of the colour of wario's gun.
pokemon-dialga.jpg

and also i think Shadow Lugia would be good
lugia.jpg

Last edited:
Back