Bwii TODAY!

samXcor3 said:
well next year , 2008 is coming up thats okay. but tell me this why does europe always have to wait for games? its not like they have to retranslate it--most of europe speaks all the languages available for a language change right?

i dont even live in europe and that pisses me off
Europe always has to wait because of the TV systems being different there, they have PAL instead of NTSC so it takes a little while to convert the games over.

i havnt had a chance to take off the rapper yet cuz me and my gurl gotta go to her doctors appointment in 10mins....but i looked on the back to see how many players it said...it said 1 player!

Holding it in my hand. As stated earlier, no splitscreen.

Online mulitplayer i guess is it. That sucks, but hopefully this game will live up to the hype. but hey, can't let that get me down.

Will comment more later. time to fire up the Wii

Yea but the official site said 2

One more thing Im worried about is the lack of an online player versus player. I thought that Ive read somewhere that you could team up and to missions or only play together against computer

BWii_08.jpg

Click on it, and it will get bigger.....then you can even zoom in a little bit.

Thanks for the fox-it reader !!

haha omg you already played online!! I could kill myself out of jealousy!

It looks fun that online mode!!!! You can even request things from youre teammate in coop mode! Thats a greate adition!

And im really happy that the 1 vs 1 mode is in. I read somewhere that it wasnt but it is!

Last edited:
Back