Cannot connect to shop channel

gomper said:
:D This worked fine, thank you so very much!
How did you get it work? I tried everything still cannot access to the Wii shop channel, it just keep "connecting, please wait..." . EVerything works fine but not the shop channel :mad5:

shanet70 said:
Make sure you go to wii settings/internet/user agreement and agree to the internet usage agreement, I think even after an update. After you go through those steps, you should be able to connect. I battled this for two days before I figured it out...:mad5:

Good Luck...

shane

That's what I did.

1 make sure you set ur internet up right 2 did u download update and 3 its probobaly not broken.........:smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

Did you scroll the agreement all of the way down to the bottom? I think it has a built-in detection for that.

-=maverick=- said:
1 make sure you set ur internet up right 2 did u download update and 3 its probobaly not broken.........:smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

I did the update and it connects to the Internet successfully, which it says code 073112. No problem with the other features, but it just can't access to the Wii online shop Channel. "Connecting, please wait..." I can't connect to the shop since the first day I bought my Wii :frown2:

antalgic said:
I did the update and it connects to the Internet successfully, which it says code 073112. No problem with the other features, but it just can't access to the Wii online shop Channel. "Connecting, please wait..." I can't connect to the shop since the first day I bought my Wii :frown2:

I have exactly the same problem. Could it be compatibility problem between Wii and wireless router?

Okay.

When I first got my Wii and tried to connect to the Shop Channel, it would just stay on the loading screen for hours with no results. Sometimes my Wii was able to find my access point, but not very often. One night I managed to get onto the Shop Channel, and I downloaded the browser, which would connect about 1 in 15 times. The Shop Channel connected even less.

Anyway, the other day, I managed to connec to the shop channel again. I bought some Wii Points with my mum's credit card, and downloaded Columns on Genesis. I changed my router channel to 11/1 a few days ago, and since then I can connect to the internet and shopping channel every time.

But here's the problem. When I try to buy some Wii points, I put in all the credit card **** perfectly, and press OK. It comes up with an error message. 'The address you've entered is incorrect.

Please verify the information.'
or something...

I've tried over and over again, and I get this message every single time. I've tried changing the channel back to 6, but it just won't connect. The only good thing to come from this is that I now know my Mum's credit card details off by heart.

Please help, even if my post was way longer than it should've been and I'm just some 15 year old noob who will probably never post here again.

Mine keeps on doing that and also when returning back to wii channels menu it goes black nd i ave to turrn it off and on again at the actull switch:mad2:

My wii must be sick :sick:. It LET MIT WON'T E GO TO WII SHOP CHANNEL.:sosp: It says unable to connect to server I'm so mad because I whant pokemon rumble!:mad5: Please help.

P.s. Is anyone having the same trouble

Back