clever ideas wanted.

laderer5 said:
nah i dont think you can get banned unless you keep spamming it in front of a mod.:lol:

Plus I would go with the PS3 idea. Tell them of all the capabilites such as
:free online while 360 you pay 50 a year.
:Blue-ray movie player, so they wot have to buy one later on, becuase everyone will eventually have one.
:Tell them you will study more:shocked: . (lol i would say that but not sutdy:smilewinkgrin: )
:Tell them you will love them even more!:aureola:
:Ask the parent that doesnt know much about the system and just say all its capabilites and relate it to them, like you can watch all your new movies on it!
:NEVER tell them the price!!!! Let them find out in the store and then they will inevitably buy it.:crazy:

Sry for the stupid ideas:lol:

You said you were desperate

Haha your right, If the parents don't know the price they will feel horrible in the end if they don't buy it because you had your heart set on it. But if u tell them the price they will shoot ya down right away...lol i have done it before...but my parents always say "include the prices on the christmas list" so now its like...DAMN! haha

Ok Ok chill People...Starting to get into a flaming thread... (or it is just me?)

Just Inform your Parents about all the great technology that the Ps3 has (BluRay) and see what they say =] Try that out.....After that.....beg?

Here's an idea...

Curtain said:
Ummm.....
Tell em to buy you a 360 cause...its AMAZING!

Don't like halo3.....DON'T LIKE HALO THREE@#%)@#!$%*!@(#*%@!#?$@#?!$?@

YOU 000ber3421 NOOB@!@!@! omg i chould 1337 pwn j00 with my battle rifle right now!!!

I am afraid sir...i must block you....

/\ just iggy mr. 1337 commander,
Anyways back to the topic of disscusion, If I were you I'd tell your parents (whatever console you want) That its an INVESTMENT yeah, tell them that they will save money on like internet cause You'll be on your console, try using a few technical terms to throw them off. Tell them that they will be contributing to your motor skills, reflexes and tell them that the systems pay for themselves over time...

(unless your parents are really tech savvy then your pretty much just going to be a good boy and do extra chores and stuff if your parents see how hard your trying and feel you deserve it you mightbe surprised at christmas) :cornut:

Pikachu256 said:
Ok Ok chill People...Starting to get into a flaming thread... (or it is just me?)

Just Inform your Parents about all the great technology that the Ps3 has (BluRay) and see what they say =] Try that out.....After that.....beg?

Flame War? :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

"equips flame shield"

Plus just resort to my post, it has the ways to get the gift. Remember to pick the parent to ask that will either 1) be gulible and fall for your attempts to opersuade them or 2) feel guilty in the end

my dad hates anything to do with technology, my mom doesnt mind it tho..

its horrible aint it... i tried earlier tellin my mom it could also be my dads present (he does like movies) for the blu ray player.... but if i try again, anyone kno haw much a regular blu player is... so i could show them the price difference?

Back