clones

spiff-ssbb said:
^ anyone in preticular your refering to or everyone considered a 'clone'
I said they "Kinda" Clones......
Similar movesets,but yet different movesets.....
Luigis Super Jump Punch,almost the same as Marios,but yet different from Marios....

^ yes i know. lol i wasn't saying anything about that i was just wondering if you had any character in mind you wanted to discuss

spiff-ssbb said:
^ yes i know. lol i wasn't saying anything about that i was just wondering if you had any character in mind you wanted to discuss
Well,not really,but
Luigi
seems like a weird Clone like guy......

^ haha oh ok. do you know his move set? cuz its completely different from mario's

spiff-ssbb said:
^ haha oh ok. do you know his move set? cuz its completely different from mario's
Well he has a almost clone move from Pikachu,a clone move from Melee(Which is now Marios standard attack) ,an almost clone move from Mario,and another almost clone move from Mario,and a Non-clone Final Smash.......

^ this is true. but he also has a completely non clone ground and air attack arsinal. and his attack similar to pikachu is understandable... how many variations of attacks can you really have lol
anyways food time lol i'll be back on later i think

spiff-ssbb said:
^ this is true. but he also has a completely non clone ground and air attack arsinal. and his attack similar to pikachu is understandable... how many variations of attacks can you really have lol
anyways food time lol i'll be back on later i think
Yes,he is a odd clone.........But really,is there any clone that isn't odd?

^ i personally dont believe ther are any clones lol so meh

To me it depends on how you define clone. If you were to say clone is a replica of that character then I'd say no because you have to look at the character as a whole, not just move set. If you were to say any character having similar traits can be should be called clone then I'd follow your logic and call them clone for you, but that's not the right use of the word (even though I use it in that manor all the time :lol:).

So though I might be disappointed that there are clone (there I go again :x) in SSBB I believe there are no clone. Hypocritical? Not really, just re-read what I said above over and over until you understand x3

I'm not particularly on the fence, but I think for sure, from what I've seen, they are indeed half-clones, (this isn't my full 100% fledged opinion until I get the game and see for myself), maybe not Toon Link, but the rest of them. So.. Yeah... I'm on the fence.

Most "clones" are luigified in this game, which isn't very bad at all.

I love that word. Luigified. It is like a hamburger on my tongue.

i beleve there are clones, look at lucas and ness... gannon is still like C.falcon toon link and link, ect... there more.... shut up

Back