COD4 Thread

SensesFail said:
my friend actually suggested they move to a completely different era and do a vietnam game, theres not too many of those out and the ones that are out suck soo.. it could work. but no worries, cod4 will age very well.
Well, Call of Duty has covered the past and the present, why not the future? WWIII: Allies are Britain, USA, France and Russia, Axis are North Korea, China, and the Middle East.

future could work but then the realism of the guns wouldnt be there and thats one of the things i love about call of duty. i dont want to play cod with fictional guns.

What do you guys think of the new patch?

Here in aussie, Its done bugger all for us. Once any americans (or any other country for that matter) join the server they get to host, and all us poor aussies with our third world internet connections lag out:(

Its an injustice I say!

I VERY VERY rarely get a signal in the green. and it makes it worse when all the noobs go OMG you suck. Australia reckons "512 kbps" is "fast broadband" what a joke. I'll be upgrading to the highest broadband ( 1.5mbps) next month so that will help a bit I hope. I envy you Americans and your 24mbps connections :(

Last edited:
I never get to host because my connection is too slow, I still have lame DSL. But it doesnt bother me in games like CoD4 that automatically match people and a good host. But its annoying on games like Gears of War and Orange Box where you have to host or find a game with a decent host.

i host a little bit. but it doesnt matter either way to me i jsut like to play and get mad experience. lol

i got my 2nd prestiege and level nine tonight. i need to catch up to my friends, they passed me a long time ago cause i work so much lol

I've hosted a few times, but generally it's when most of the lobby is on the west coast. When I play with my east coast people I'm never hosting and always pinging 3 grn bars.

I've had a lot of free time lately and make my 10th prestige and am now trying to get to 55.

yeah you guys have great internet so you can host:lol:

As a matter of interest what broadband speds do you guys have?

here in aussie 256kbps is classed as broadband
512kbps though to 1.5mbps is classed as FAST broadband

we are only just getting adsl 2+ here in aus and we wont have it in my area for at least a year :scared:

I have 512kbps now (lol) but we are getting 1.5mbps next month :)

I think my connection is 5.0mbps, and if I wanted to spend more money I could get 7.5mbps, but not needed.

w00t
just got me golden draganuv
now all i need is the golden m60 and shotty.

100% legit, son.

Haha, yea. Only gold weapon besides the Deagle that I've gotten through all prestiges was the shotgun, but now that I'm on the 10th I'll be working on getting them all.

a little over halfway done with 2. man it's taking forever i think i went prestiege 5-6 days ago. im like.. a level 37 i think. long way to go before i catch up with you oval

i got about 100 headshots with the m60, 50 or so more and i get a golden m60. then i gotta do the shotgun and im DONE FOREVERZ.

54 10th, with about 4500 xp to go to hit 55. I'm not too worried about getting my guns finished anymore, I'm just having fun with my deagle. I will play only with my pistol and I usually do better than more than half the people. Tis quite fun. I've "sniped" with my deagle from opposite sides of the map on backlot, district, and even a couple on overgrown.

Back