COD4 Thread

dinner, its me, SENS3SFA1L from XBL, me you and lonely were owning remember??!?!?! hahahaha

yay just got my golden m60!

now all i need is the golden shotty and i have all golden weapons 100% legitz.

I see, well I'm bored now that I have nothing to work for. Might have to go buy MLB 2K8 or SSBB to pass the time until they add more prestiges.

I mean I could work for the gold guns, but I don't see a point to it.

blueovalboy7 said:
I see, well I'm bored now that I have nothing to work for. Might have to go buy MLB 2K8 or SSBB to pass the time until they add more prestiges.

I mean I could work for the gold guns, but I don't see a point to it.
well when playing with a clan thats like a whole other level for me. it never gets boring no matter what. so not doing prestige and playing with a clan keeps me entertained! having golden weapons is just icing on the cake.

btw i dont know if i said it before (too lazy to look back)
but everyone in my clan got 1600 microsoft points cuase we won a tourney, yay! i bought castlevania with it and saving the rest for when downloadable map pack comes.

Nice, so you guys do the MLG stuff, we just do Gamebattles, I doubt our team is good enough to win a tourney, people play as individuals on my team, hardly ever work together, but when we do work together, we win almost every time.

i just started a game battles account and clan. it's actually just doubles now but we might turn it into a full blown clan.

Im gonna suck so bad again. Twice it breaks in a short time and now I have to unrust all over again. I started off like 1.15 ratio and bought it up to 1.50+ and now im gonna go down for sure and my brother already passed my ratio on PS3.

Prestiged a few days ago, really sucks without my ACOG and 3 frags :( Just need 50 More kills until I can use my acog again :)

So Sovieto, what is your team's clan rank and level? For instance we're 207th, with a level of 11. Also have 15 members. (Though only 8-10 play)

Back