Darn you xbox.

Jay588

?
Sep 17, 2007
NYC
well i got the 'red ring of death' again after waiting a whole month+ in repairs i finally get a new one and it breaks within 24hrs..good job microsoft..i cant even set up a new repair on xbox.com..what do i do? will throwing my xbox out of my 2nd floor window void my warranty?

send it back again lol, i think if it breaks 3 times they jsut give you a new one, work towards that goal!

then i gotta wait 3 months lol...how can i send it back? i cant set up a new repair on the website

call 18004699269 to set up a new repair. also complain to them and you might get some free crap

Mitch2025 said:
call 18004699269 to set up a new repair. also complain to them and you might get some free crap

Guilt trip for the win? Anyways I would just do what Mitch said and request a new repair along with the possibility of a free accessory.

Syntax said:
Guilt trip for the win? Anyways I would just do what Mitch said and request a new repair along with the possibility of a free accessory.

i have a feeling the only thing free is the free month of xbox live card...so generous..wait no..i lost over a month already....mother f.... i am pissed:mad5:

well they send it to everyone who gets repairs..i wish they would just send me a voucher for a 360 that i can just use at any store and get it new..im tired of this repair ****. i just want to play a game..

Nintendo is much more reliable they say muhuhuhaha (sorry, comon even you 360 fanboys saw it coming, it was too easy)

PS: Im not a fanboy, just felt like slipping that in :D

Jay588 said:
well they send it to everyone who gets repairs..i wish they would just send me a voucher for a 360 that i can just use at any store and get it new..im tired of this repair ****. i just want to play a game..

Advice.
When you get your new Xbox buy the cooler. I've seen many people complain then realise 'oh wait I was playing my Xbox in the oven located next to my radiator'

Also mitch is correct. Complain like never before it will definitely work :)

Lol sorry to hear about that dude.

Hearing stories like this makes me cringe, should be getting mine very soon.

Third time lucky eyh =]

I still don't get it. None of my mates have had the red ring [well one but it went after he unplugged and replugged it.]

Just try to keep it ventilated :)

If you have anything of microsofts, you can't avoid the errors...

Back