XBOX 360 is reliable

Big_League_Slugger said:
Yes we know! the system that has been out 1 year longer has better games.

The PS3 does not Suck by any means. Sure its not as polished as the 360 but thats to be expected. Its still a young system with lots of room to grow.

Sure Wii owns them all in sales but in overall quality...meh. If I was 10 I would probably love the Wii a little more.
The guy who I was talking to deleted his posts. He said that the 360 was the worst system ever, adn that the PS3 was twenty times better.

people, this isnt a "flame my console thread" hes asking if the 360 will still rrod. dont go on about PS3 games releasing this year. there's already threads for this subject.

anyways...

you just gotta take the plunge and fork over 350 dollars for it man. if it breaks it breaks, it's not a big deal and microsoft is getting fast at repairs i hear (week or two) but mines never been replaced (even tho it rrod the second day i had it it miracurously fixed itself! lol) the 360 is a sweet console just do it and you wont regret. hd gaming awaits you my friend. lol

CocoSSBB said:
Yeah $50 more for the cheap-ass crap version of the PS3. If you compare the two cheap-ass crap versions of the 360 and PS3, there is actually a $100 difference.

Also, the 360 has more good games than the PS3.

Also, the 360 has the best online in the history of man, and if you pay yearly it's only about $4 a month.

I'm not a Microsoft fanboy, but not counting a few PS3 games coming out this year, it sucks.

Wii owns them all though.

lol, man you call say your not a fanboy, but then you say their just a "few" games for ps3 coming out this year, man you gotta do your research

2006-Xbox 360
2007-xbox 360
2008-ps3

http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=57593

their was a better list than this, let me go fine it,

and anyways

360 i belive has a 16% failure rate now so your go, it comes with 3 year warrenty so its all good either way

-------------

you people should seriously think about now for ps3, and just think of exclusives from the tip of your head search them up for goodness sakes

and yes DMC4 and GTA4 has gone multi

Last edited:
That list really sucks, its old and some of the games have been cancelled for PS3 or alltogether. It also has arcade games that are pretty irrelevant. If you posted 360's arcade exclusive it would be ridiculous seeing as 360 has waay more arcade games.

The only games on that list im planning on buying is

Final Fantasy XIII
Metal Gear Solid 4
Resistance 2

Games I might buy depending on how I feel and/or review
Killzone 2
Gran Turismo 5

Alot of games are just random games that could end up being complete crap and games that have already been released.

zeon9881 said:
lol, man you call say your not a fanboy, but then you say their just a "few" games for ps3 coming out this year, man you gotta do your research

2006-Xbox 360
2007-xbox 360
2008-ps3

http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=57593

their was a better list than this, let me go fine it,

and anyways

360 i belive has a 16% failure rate now so your go, it comes with 3 year warrenty so its all good either way

-------------

you people should seriously think about now for ps3, and just think of exclusives from the tip of your head search them up for goodness sakes

and yes DMC4 and GTA4 has gone multi
Why would I do research so I can look like a smartass every time someone gets something wrong? Besides, I was talking to some other guy who said "360 sucks", but the mods deleted his post.

My first 360 did the the red rings. I had the warranty though. To be honest, I think the 360 is worth the risk. Great games, great online play, great community (some of them atleast :p). Microsoft has given everyone a 3 year warranty so you should be fine.

I own the 360 and the Wii. I take very good care of them, but i've had the misfortune of having numerous hardware issues with the 360. Not everyone has hardware issues with the 360, but if you do Microsoft replaces the unit you ship to them with a refurbished unit that may not be up to spec with what you sent in. This can cause more issues since you never know what the person before you did to the box (towel trick, etc...). If you're really considering buying the 360 I'd recommend that you go to the xbox.com message boards and read up on the hardware problems. Living in upstate NY it takes about a month for the whole repair process for me.

The 360 does have great games, but the online costs money to play against other people, plus if you want wireless its $100 for the adapter. I'm a bit biased due to the ammount of time and money i've wasted on the 360 so i'd recommend getting the PS3 if you're looking to get another system. If you're one of the lucky ones to get a 360 that doesn't have any hardware issues its great, but once you go down the hardware maintenance route it never ends.

Its a chance you have to take, one of my friends has never got the rrod, and another or my friends has had it 4 or 5 times. You've got 3 years warrrenty covering your console from the rrod so you shouldn't worry

Back