So what is this Red Ring of Death?

Very mature. You make stupid posts, and spam a forum, then you try to cover it up by editing all your posts. Then you double post, and try to apologize by giving me something that it completely useless that I really don't give a **** about.

Yarrrrr, quit bein a dumb f*ck tard sgt zak
Anyways, I got one red ring of light a while ago, but it went away
What does one red ring mean?

Sovieto said:
correction, they were* shittily built
most of the problems that caused the ring of death dealt with the soldering or something around the 360, but thats been fixed which dramaticly decreased the number of defected units
lol, it definetly wasnt fixed. Two of my friends just got 360's. The first one got it about a month ago and it died about a week later. The next one got an ELITE just a few days ago and it too is dead.

paintba||er said:
Here is the picture.
bricked360.jpg

Here is the link to the thread if you want to read it.
Woah I thought the Elites were supposed to have advanced cooling and other random bollocks...

I think the Ring 'O' Death is a pretty huge problem...I wanna see the offical number of consoles sent to MS due to this, to see if its as bad as it seems.

Its a fecking nightmare when it happens...:( I would know.

Jay61 said:
Woah I thought the Elites were supposed to have advanced cooling and other random bollocks...

I think the Ring 'O' Death is a pretty huge problem...I wanna see the offical number of consoles sent to MS due to this, to see if its as bad as it seems.

Its a fecking nightmare when it happens...:( I would know.
No the Elite is the same thing aside from HDMI and the color.

Back