So what is this Red Ring of Death?

gingerkid said:
would you get the red ring of death if you have a intercooler thing?
Actually, if I have heard correctly, the M$ intercoolers have some malfunction and actually increase the chances of your 360 crashing. Or perhaps that was the cooler built into the system? I forget.

Sovieto?

LevesqueIsKing said:
Actually, if I have heard correctly, the M$ intercoolers have some malfunction and actually increase the chances of your 360 crashing. Or perhaps that was the cooler built into the system? I forget.

Sovieto?
microsoft dosent make intercoolers, third parties do
and sometimes it cna screw up your 360 cause it will gather up tons of dust, but your 360 will work fine if you just take it off (happened to my friend)
theres other ways of it making the 360 malfunction also.

Sovieto said:
and a 120gb harddrive?
I was saying the differences in the actual console, the HDD is external and wouldn't effect the heat or anything.

would you get the red ring of death if you have a intercooler thing?
Yes.

Sovieto?
Nyko makes the InterCooler and they have ****ed up a lot of 360s. One person on a 360 forum I used to go to had his actually melt to the back of his console. It is never good to have something leeching power directly from the consoles power supply. :nono:

Meh

The red ring of death, this phenomine is doom, cut down into a circle.

Can be fixed but hey, its got a ring to it? The red ring of death.

(No Pun Intended)

Mine was in an open area and it still died, that guys an idiot. Also, it took him FOREVER to get to the damn point...

Back