Darn you xbox.

I don't know.. I just see Wii being better in online. I think it's because the fact I don't have to power up my computer to search the interwebz and I'm a big weather watcher when I'm heading to work. I don't know.. meh..

yeh the channels are pretty cool on wii. but why didnt you just keep the 360 and save for a wii, its not so expensive(but games will be)

I didn't see a reason to keep a console that will most likely screw up again.. and again. It's a waste of money buying games for it only to have it mess up then, I have to send it in for a month and a half for repairs, which end up doing no good but, delaying the downfall of the system. As you can also tell, there are -MANY- games that I want for the Wii and I like to focus on one system at a time.

[tired, bad grammer, I know..]

i get what your saying. but how much did you pay for the 360 and all the games opposed to how much you got back for it at gamestop?

GigaOni said:
I don't know.. I just see Wii being better in online. I think it's because the fact I don't have to power up my computer to search the interwebz and I'm a big weather watcher when I'm heading to work. I don't know.. meh..
Yeah, they only update the weather channel like 3 times a day and it's never accurate.

Xbox 360: 350.00
Crackdown: 30.00
Gears Of War: 60.00
Halo 3: 130.00 [Legendary :)]
Viva Pinata: 20.00
Dead Rising: 30.00
Oblivion: 30.00
Halo 2: 20.00
Fable: 20.00

Now I'm not sure how much I got for each single game but, I do I know it came to a total of 395.00 and I got 250.00 for 360. I'm not sure that offer is still available for the 360.

so u got ripped big time. that halo 3 legendary edition costed a pretty penny. should have sold it on ebay, could of gotten way more than half. man i think you made a big mistake, but not knocking the wii ofcourse. you should have just kept your 360

Wow, that is the reason I don't sell my games back. You get nowhere near the value of the game. (I'm not expecting 100% reimbursement, but I know they go and tag them for more than what Best Buy employees get new games for after you sell them back, so give me closer to the actual value and I'll sell my games back) I think you could've got a better deal on ebay or craigslist, but whats done is done. Also I just noticed today they have a 40 gig PS3 bundle with Spiderman 3 on blu-ray for $399.99 at Best Buy. Those damn things have come down in price a lot.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8588584&type=product&id=1190677842792

Yeah, because Sony finally figured out, Hey.. why the hell did why price this steaming pile this high?!

They also brought it down for games like MGS4, GT5, and many other exclusives.

Oh yeah, I don't Ebay.. I just feel like I'd get screwed over and I don't really know how it works that well. :p

Wii-licious said:
--> This is were you are wrong....I pay for my xboxlive and i can tell you that even if my wii online service is free XBOX live is still 10 times better IMO !!!!! :ciappa:
DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ciappa:

TiwazTyrsfist said:
Even PS3, which is also a computer masquerading as a console doesn't.

A student of mine works at EBX and said they get about 3 dead PS3's a WEEK. I've seen the stack too. These are usually within the 30day period, so they just swap them for new ones.

strommsarnac said:
A student of mine works at EBX and said they get about 3 dead PS3's a WEEK. I've seen the stack too. These are usually within the 30day period, so they just swap them for new ones.
just 3 a week? xbox customer service said they get atleast 10 repairs a day(if not more)

strommsarnac said:

So, are we approaching 33% failure on the PS3?

Back