DBZ: Tenkaichi 2

Okay well I got this game and I really enjoy it I really don't know what all the fuss is about the control format but to each his own. Anyway I have a problem the assholes at Atari made it next to impossible to win with Hercule against Android 18 and I wanted to know if anyone has any tricks on how to beat her because Hercule is clearly no match.

SpitFire said:
Its me agian................gonna say this one last tim

DRAGONBALLZ SUCKS thats all.

Hey loser stop talking about your disapproval of the game if you don't like it tell someone who cares. I know I might get it trouble for this but who care. No one wants to hear you talk **** about the game your like a nat that just won't stop pestering me and I hope this gets through to you so shut up you nagging freak.

Ooooooo big boy
HAHahahahahahahahahahqahahahahazkjahxzlsajxpqwxjwepxjoewqiceocherljfke
rockerp[ocjk]etvkr3povgk]opibjrt[o925-9gjfjcmdsfjm;cer[pwosk,rmkxHAHA
...................I dont care what you said with the insults, Im no frigen baby who tells on people.

Your an immature loser how old are you? I'm guessing somewhere around the field of 10-12. Ha have fun with a social life dumbass.

cmon calm down people i didnt make a thread 4 people to argue in it!

thanx in touch with the wii thats exactly what i mean

Seriously, grow the fu<k up. I know you have nothing better to do than desperately beg for attention in any way you can. But just because you have no friends, doesn't mean you should take your emo angst out on message boards.

Again, grow the Fu<k up.

man this topic is becoming retarded.......

anyway back on topic this game is gonna be good for sure

seriously whats with the bickering and spitfire stop double posting you have done it like 20 times now!

i dont know but spitfire is annoyin yeah i think the game will be cool

man really cant wait why dont they comfirm it already i want to play it
i find vegito is better than gogeta at least vegito could power up more

Back