design your own controller with your own pic

ssbb_lover said:
That on'es pretty cool, except that it's based on just SS and not all the sports. Try one that has a hint of tennis, soccer and...kart.
ok, i'll try but this one took me a while cuz i had to get all the pictures make them transparent, paste them on the wiimote, and do the bump mapping. I'll do it 2morow, im tired rite now

That's cool, it's still great. Looks very real like Nate said, I don't care if u ever do it, I was just making a suggestion:D

ssbb_lover said:
Wooh. U think they will sell wiimotes w/ games???
Probably! There was a Ninja Gaiden joystick pad, a DOA joystick pad, and remember the following controller for Steel Battalion?!

23214-steel%20battalion%20controller.jpg

But aren't all those custom made controllers for those specific games? There not skins for already made controllers like wut everyone's posting here.

Yeah, I guess so, but I'm pretty sure there were some normal controllers instead of the arcade joystick pads, for some game like Ninja Gaiden.

They could certainly make some money if they made them look like...Samsus's gun or something.:D

Lol....wait...would all u have to do is take a pic of samus, cut out the arm, rotate it 90 degrees(so it's facing up and down), then put the wiimote buttons on it?...Maybe I could do it in paint:lol:

ssbb_lover said:
Lol....wait...would all u have to do is take a pic of samus, cut out the arm, rotate it 90 degrees(so it's facing up and down), then put the wiimote buttons on it?...Maybe I could do it in paint:lol:
It's a race then! A nerdy sort of race, but a nerdy race worth racing!:lol:

NateTheGreat said:
It's a race then! A nerdy sort of race, but a nerdy race worth racing!:lol:
START The nerdy race starts! Whoever wins this nerdy race will be called the nerdiest of nerdy racing champions who have ever raced nerdedly in a nerdy race! HA!

ssbb_lover said:
Ya, i'm not saying it's not good, just not wut I was invisioning:tard:
Well, what exactly were you invisioning?:confused: Did you want a wiimote that's actually shaped like Samus's gun, instead of what I did, which was basicly a controller skin?

Back