design your own controller with your own pic

yer pretty cool.
how do u do those. ive got photoshop but i cant seem to do it. if anyone can help, PM me
thx

Sameiru said:
yer pretty cool.
how do u do those. ive got photoshop but i cant seem to do it. if anyone can help, PM me
thx
Um, if you mean how to make wiimote mock-ups like the Samus one I just did, go to page 4 of this thread. Sorry if you already knew that, but I know that some people don't want to read through a whole thread everytime.;)

I like it, it's just the sword might hurt some ppl...take the sheild away though:D Maybe mini size so it could be the top of the joystick if u get wut I mean.

woah, thats amazing but the shield is suppose to be on the Wiimote and the sword the joystick cuz link is left handed and in the game you used the nunchuck to use the sword. But yours is fine just the way it is.

Well actually if u were behind the pic facing the camera it would be in ur left hand.

U use the wiimote to use ur sword....

NateTheGreat said:
hmmm....Hey, I just realized something! Wii is basicly the first console to have a controller that can be used by either left-handed or right-handed people!

what are you talking about? a controller is a controller and can be used by both left and right handed people. In the GC controller both left and right handed people can play.....actually ALL controllers both handed people can play. Thats just stupid.......

nah but some people are stronger with their left thumb for analog sticks which would disadvantage them unlikje the wii.

Back