design your own controller with your own pic

Hey, Marthmaster, I took those pictures you put up and did my best to make a mockup wiimote. I thought plain old black looked a little bland, so I added some effects, but they look better on my computer than they do online, but even so, I don't think it looks too bad.:D

Tell me if I should change anything or if you have some pictures that are a bit narrower and longer, they might look better because the wiimote is so narrow and the buttons make it hard to do a lot. I do like how the guy on the front with the red cape looks like his hands are glowing blue because of the "Home" key on the wiimote; that was complete luck.

Anyway, here it is:

(click to enlarge)
marthmaster-wiimote-mockup.jpg

Last edited:
Marthmaster said:
oh my god that's beautiful. 1,000,000/10 man! the texture is a excellent effect.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It truly is(yet another)great project from u*claps hands* My hands r hurting from clapping for all ur work:tard: I needs to take a break.

Ironically I don't see yoshi as the best character in Mario/Nintendo :lol: just liked the pic (in my avatar) and coz of my avatar i thought, i know i'll make a sig to match :p but still hehe.. hmmm... I dunno what u could make.. Jus whenever u make summin.. the next time u make summin its usually an improvement.. and as i thought the 1 u made was great, wanted to see how the next version would look :p but if i had the choice summin Mario related... maybe Wario coz no-ones made one of him :D

EDIT: Actually... a Donkey Kong one.. :D

Last edited:
Oh, very good ideas. I'd really like to create a Donkey Kong style one. Perhaps even a retro Donkey Kong one aswell, or a combination of old and new versions of Donkey Kong on one wiimote. I might even try doing one where both the wiimote and nunchuk are of a similar style!:D

I'll work on it later. Thanks for the ideas.:D

NateTheGreat said:
Oh, very good ideas. I'd really like to create a Donkey Kong style one. Perhaps even a retro Donkey Kong one aswell, or a combination of old and new versions of Donkey Kong on one wiimote. I might even try doing one where both the wiimote and nunchuk are of a similar style!:D

I'll work on it later. Thanks for the ideas.:D
Sounds great to me :D When u get round to doin urs.. I'll do a matchin Classic Wii Control to go with it (dunno what its actual name is :D)

WiiGamer24 said:
My dream controller would have special technology that can sense my hand print, so that if a theif trys to steal it spikes will come out of the side peircing through their hand. And while their rolling around in pain the Wii itself will launch the disk out of its disk slot which will spin around really fast and cut the theif into tiny little peices. The only part of the theif which will remain intact is his mind which will be downloaded onto the Wii's SD card. His mind will then be uploaded onto Smash Bros Brawl so that he becomes a character so that he can be beaten up by Mario, Link and Samus (etc) continualy. And if Luigi's Mansion 2 comes out for the Wii Luigi will hover up all the theif's multiple peices off the floor and then put them on a pizza and feed it to Mario. The theif will also be downloadable to Red Steel for me to pratice my gun and sword skills. Oh, he will also be downloadable to Wario Ware: Smooth Moves for the 'slice' microgame.

:O

:scared:

Umm...

*coughs*

N-...no comment..

Mine would probably be some kind of mario and luigi picture:)

ssbb_lover said:
Uhhhhh, if u haven't noticed gc's analog stick is on the left side so it's very hard for left handed ppl to play it:( Im not a lefty so lucky me:D

As for all other controllers it's still weird for them because on the PS/Xbox controllers have the buttons on the right side, forcing lefties to use there non-dominant hand to have to press the buttons.

Nate's right, this is the first controller to be able to be handled by both lefties and righties, because the buttons r up and down, so it's not different for anyone who plays. Very cool Nintendo:D

No i disagree cause what about righties as well playing with the PS controller they have to still use their left hand to use the D-Pad. This is such a stupid arguement cause all controllers are both left and right! If your one you'll be disadvantaged somehow even with the nunchuck you can argue "ohhh i have to use my non-dominant hand to use the analog stick ohhhhh" cant you see both left and right handed gets screwed either way? Then that makes you dumb if you cant.

Back