Do You Agree?

NO Nintendo Delivers The Game I Want That Are Fun, Mario, Pokemon, and Other Things =]

Paper Mario For VC
Super Paper Mario For Wii
Pokemon Battle Revolution for Wii (Only Good With A PkM Pearl/Diamond)

um kinda, I have played around 10 wii games that i like so I wouldnt say so.

opitekk said:
That most (90%) of the Wii titles released are CRAP.

Well, I've never seen a console that caters to my ever need and want in a game. So if you don't like most of the titles that are out, that's the norm. You are playing a console that is geared toward pretty much ages 8yrs and up. Xbox didn't interest me much at all. I sold it and bought a gamecube. I could be wrong...but I have never found a console that I was interested in most of their games. Unless we include the NES.
The wii has how many titles out now? 60, 70, or 80? So 10% would be 6, 7, or 8 games. I have 9 or 10 games. So I'm still at the norm when it comes to games on this console. Still love the wii!

well, mostly because we're early in the wii's life, developers are getting used to it. once they figure how to fully use it, PS3 and 360 are in some seriously deep ****.

but the wii has a long life full of succes, most crap are launch titles, wii doesnt have a fraction of the games right now then when it will have total "if" it dies, so dont count out the future..

Last edited:
I agree. Not a lot of games have actually peaked my interest. But finally a bunch of games i'm looking forward too come out between now and the end of the year.
But yes, I agree. 90% of the games do suck.

Yeah, but most of those are 3rd party rip-offs like Spongebob and Pixar-Movie games. These types of games come out on all consoles, its just that they go unnoticed on 360 and PS3 because there's lots of 1st party games being pumped out as well as good 3rd party games like Tom Clancy etc. With Wii, there's not many good 3rd party games, except maybe RE4, and there's not much in terms of 1st party games, though Brawl, Metroid, and Galaxy will improve the situation by Christmas time.

But yeah to answer your question I do agree.

Back