Do You Agree?

LOL.

it just seems the wii has more crap then others. im not dissing the wii im dissing the lazy developers. well and kind of Nintendo too for letting this stuff slide.

No, I don't agree there are so many game that or great. Super smash brawl(coming out),super paper mario, zelda twilight princess, resident evil 4, mario strikers, godfather, scarface, redsteel, warioware, metroid prime(coming out), fifa, madden 08 coming out

LoVeWiI said:
No, I don't agree there are so many game that or great. Super smash brawl(coming out),super paper mario, zelda twilight princess, resident evil 4, mario strikers, godfather, scarface, redsteel, warioware, metroid prime(coming out), fifa, madden 08 coming out

Redsteel in my opinion does not fall under the good game category. you notice that u mostly listed Nintendo produced games right? Those are always good no matter what.

There needs to be be less 3rd party crap that is on every system and more original stuff from 3rd parties.

I hope they make a burnout game especially formulated just for the Wii!

no, I don't agree, you haters..the Wii is just a baby right now, wait until it grows up a bit to have good titles.. it's more like 40 percent of the titles are crap to me.not 90 who invented that? idiots.

you just need to wait for the Wii to have more time, why do you people complain a lot?

Back