do you have a 360?

do/did/will you have a 360?

• Total voters
To be honest... I don't mind the 360, I think it'd be a great console to have, and I have no major qualms with Microsoft either (other than the fact they are encroaching on Nintendo's territory). I would rather get a 360 than a PS3 out of principal, after what Sony did to Lik Sang, even though I was not a customer it is still an inexcusible atrocity, and I don't believe I could bring myself to support a company who committed such a dastardly act.

In closing... I'd probably get a 360 when the prices drop, even though there's maybe two games I want to get (namely Unreal Tournament 2007 and Resident Evil 5 :drool: )

Arcadium said:
My answer: NO

And I don't wanna have a piece of SHlT in my house, I think the wii is just perfect, and the 360 looks so bad...

Thats why microsoft is already doing his next-gen console after the 360 at this moment...

If you are going to buy one, you're wasting your money then
how does the 360 look bad? and why wouldnt microsoft start working on another console? it takes years and years to perfect making a good console, so frankly they're just getting a head start on everyone else

I own a 360 that I got on launch day. I love it.
I bought my wife a Wii for Christmas (off ebay......ouch!). We can't stop playing it. She is totally addicted to Zelda and I enjoy Excite Truck. I wish Excitebike 64 was coming to the Virtual Console.

I can't say enough good things about the Wii. It is so much fun.
I will have to get back online with my 360 soon. I have some league games to play.

Back to the point, I own both and they are both great in their own way.

At this time, I have absolutely no plans to purchase a PS3. Not that it's bad, just that spending another $1000 on video games may prove that I have an addiction.

vicktator said:
I own a 360 that I got on launch day. I love it.
I bought my wife a Wii for Christmas (off ebay......ouch!). We can't stop playing it. She is totally addicted to Zelda and I enjoy Excite Truck. I wish Excitebike 64 was coming to the Virtual Console.

I can't say enough good things about the Wii. It is so much fun.
I will have to get back online with my 360 soon. I have some league games to play.

Back to the point, I own both and they are both great in their own way.

At this time, I have absolutely no plans to purchase a PS3. Not that it's bad, just that spending another $1000 on video games may prove that I have an addiction.
good man !

ecko MAN said:
i got a 360 last week and im loving it !

360 rules !
If you get xbox live tell me and we can play gears or something.

Arcadium said:
My answer: NO

And I don't wanna have a piece of SHlT in my house, I think the wii is just perfect, and the 360 looks so bad...

Thats why microsoft is already doing his next-gen console after the 360 at this moment...

If you are going to buy one, you're wasting your money then
wow, you know, if anything, your WASTING money buying a wii, since they make a profit, where as your getting a good deal with the 360 because theyre loosing money on it....

Sovieto said:
wow, you know, if anything, your WASTING money buying a wii, since they make a profit, where as your getting a good deal with the 360 because theyre loosing money on it....

so you only buy systems if you know that the company is losing money off it .. ? please explain why its wasting money to buy from a company thats making money of your purchase..

nizmoboy98 said:
so you only buy systems if you know that the company is losing money off it .. ? please explain why its wasting money to buy from a company thats making money of your purchase..
i was just making a point r-tard

Back