Does God exist?

her01771 said:
but it has evidence, but is it for sure
i thought not.

Is anything?

Like I said,
AndThen? said:
So is gravity. So is everything scientific. Because despite how many times science might prove something, there will still be the people (often religious) who'll cry "THAT'S JUST A THEORY!!!!!!"

And this society is too forgiving to combat that. Kinda like how society is too forgiving to be like "no, that's a pile of crap." to a lot of religious beliefs.

manred said:
What is this evidence that you have?

Arguments from ignorance aren't all that valuable.

Arguments from ignorance aren't all that valuable.

You good sir, speak of the truth.

So you should really learn your stuff. Learn about cosmic background radiation. Learn about the expansion of the universe. I know I've already mentioned these things, but you keep asking the same questions.

I'm sorry, but what questions do I continue asking? Or were you speaking to her0?

The quote you replied to leaves me confused. lol.

You good sir, speak of the truth.

So you should really learn your stuff. Learn about cosmic background radiation. Learn about the expansion of the universe. I know I've already mentioned these things, but you keep asking the same questions.

I'm sorry, but what questions do I continue asking? Or were you speaking to her0?

The quote you replied to leaves me confused. lol.

Am I right in thinking you were asking what the evidence for the Big Bang is?

Am I right in thinking you were asking what the evidence for the Big Bang is?

I see now. Yes, I was asking for evidence towards the Big Bang.

Got confused because you referred to "asking the same question" when I had only asked once.

I will look into what you mentioned.

Edit: I haven't look at all the posts in this thread, just the last page and this one. I'm really intrigued at what people mention on this subject.

If god creates everyone then why does he create people with mental or physical disabilities? I just saw 2 girls that were conjoined by their head on TV. Asshole

wat i mean by being born is that the hit their heads in the womb and survive, they stay there too long, too little, or forget to breath.

I understand that, but try telling that to someone who believes that "God controls everything!" Some might agree with you, others will ignore.

How about we get off the topic of babies dying prematurely... I am pretty sure this is not the thread for that, so stop making it that way.

who r u calling asshole?
some r from when they r being born
as for the 2 headed thing, ask napalm
Alright, here's how it works: Normally, identical twins are formed when the zygote (the first cell formed when the egg is fertilised) divides into two embryos. But sometimes, the zygote fails to fully divide, and thus the twins are formed conjoined to each other.

How about we get off the topic of babies dying prematurely... I am pretty sure this is not the thread for that, so stop making it that way.
I'm inclined to agree. The fact that bad things happen doesn't really prove whether or not God exists.

Back