EarthBound

Zachiri

Dec 5, 2006
Wii Online Code
4749-8396-7900-0271
Does anyone else remember this SNES game? I loved renting this game every weekend and I finally bought it used at a local video store. The style was fresh and interesting for its time. I'd like to know what everyone's opinions and thoughts are of this game. =)

jshannonbuller said:
I loved this game. This is one of my favorite rpg's of all time.

Sweet, I'm glad to see one person so far that likes it. Your Mii avatar reminded me! I want to make some EarthBound Miis when I get the Wii! lol :p

Yea that was a great game. Here is some info you may know, but if not you may enjoy finding out that the SNES Earth Bound is the 2nd one. There was one on the Nes. Heres some info.

EarthBound Zero, yes I know about it. But I've never played it. I probably would have if it had come to the US. It would be nice to see EarthBound 1 & 2 for sale on the Wii Shop...but I doubt that will happen.

Last edited:
wasnt that the one with ness in it,idk i never played it is it really good?

psychono2 said:
wasnt that the one with ness in it,idk i never played it is it really good?

Yeah, it is fun! I guess if you like RPGs though and if the storyline interests you. The music is interesting in the game too...plus the enemies? Haha...there's one enemy that's a giant sewer rat or you fight a giant mushroom that can scatter spores and make you go crazy, lol.

There's so much more to it, just check it out someday when you're bored.

edit: I like your avatar. :lol:

Last edited:
Back