Ever Played/Bought a Game Just to Laugh at it?

FR.

Feb 19, 2007
Connecticut
Wii Online Code
4253-4708-4555-0363
Has anybody ever bought or played a game just to make fun of it and see how horrible it was? I never bought a game but I played Treasure Planet on my friends PS2. The game was for PS1. The graphics were horrible, we laughed and eventually ended up breaking it in half and photocopying the disk. :lol: Strange night.

Post away on your experiences!

Gaz said:
ever posted in a thread just to laugh at the poster?
yes hAHAHAHa

:/ Is my vision bad? You laugh at me when spam threads pop up everywhere and you laugh at ME?! Tell me Gaz, what the hell did I do?

EDIT: @ Grant Mart: Yeah, I never had the idea those games were actually sucsessful.

FR. said:
:/ Is my vision bad? You laugh at me when spam threads pop up everywhere and you laugh at ME?! Tell me Gaz, what the hell did I do?

EDIT: @ Grant Mart: Yeah, I never had the idea those games were actually sucsessful.
bit of a stupid thread.... whats the outcome at the end of the day of this thread..

I remember getting Open Season for Gamecube for free. I played it to see how horrible it was. Rocking the truck back and forth and throwing the deer off of cliffs were the best things about the damn game lol.

Gaz - Have you ever been on an open forum?

hmmmm... aha yes My friends kid brother forced his Stuart Little PS1 game upon me. :lol: I laughed my arse off at how bad it was.

i played open season on ps2 and it was so bad i was laughing for the whole time :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope, I do research on games...don't want to waste mah money. lol

I did however see some people on launch day who bought Pro GT or whatevertf that was..... I laughed at them...

Brawny said:
Nope, I do research on games...don't want to waste mah money. lol

I did however see some people on launch day who bought Pro GT or whatevertf that was..... I laughed at them...

Who wouldn't? :lol:

well I would never buy a (most likely)-$50.00 game, rent yes.:lol: I rented some barbie thing for gamecube or ps2 or somin. It gave me some good laughs. :lol:

Back