Everybody Votes Channel

Oceanic said:
NO, you really are a wiinoob...j/k:D The internet channel will be free for a certain time and then it will cost you however many points Nintendo wants to charge for it after that. But if you dl it before that time, then it will be free!

lol i know its free now, but will I have to pay in the future is what I meant. And btw, do the updates normally take forever? I've been downloading it for like an hour and it hasnt even progressed three inches :confused:

My update took like 5 seconds, but it could depend on your internet connection? IDK

Why is everyone down on this? It's just a fun little extra.

Jeez.

its actually a great idea!
I like hearing what other peoples opinions are on ....well random things :lol:
But you can submit your own polls and have everyone around the world participate....I mean come on thats pretty danm cool! And within a few more days im expecting a lot more interesting polls....im personaly excited for this one....something tells me its gonna get BIG!

I like the Channel its better than the Weather Channel and its new dont worry bet in a Week or 2 we'll see it with alot more polls. Overall Im happy and surprised about the channel, did anyone hear about this before? I never even heard a word of this channel until today.
And just remember all you critics you say "its a boring channel" but you forget its FREE, meaning you really cant go wrong with the channel.

fun4stuff said:
interesting they are making u update your system to get it... i wonder if this update will make it so the modchips won't work....
That's a good point you got there, but perhaps they'll use it as a sort of customer feedback tool?

JerrodDRagon said:
I like the Channel its better than the Weather Channel and its new dont worry bet in a Week or 2 we'll see it with alot more polls. Overall Im happy and surprised about the channel, did anyone hear about this before? I never even heard a word of this channel until today.
And just remember all you critics you say "its a boring channel" but you forget its FREE, meaning you really cant go wrong with the channel.

hmmm....Nintendo's surprise!

and the only thing I can think that your losing is memory space on your wii....but I dont think its boring at all!

i actually read an article where the head guy from nintendo was being interviewed and they said that as long as you download the internet channel trial, you will be able to get the free version for free. otherwise, it will cost 500 pts.

lol yeah i know..

sorry guys that was a bit over the top.. but really i got real excited about what it could be.. its not that great.

Also i doubt that its a ploy to get people to update to block mod chips... nintendo can already force an update on your wii without coming up with a new channel to trick you. All they would need to do is set up a screen to their servers so that you couldnt access any online content without first getting their new update (or mod block) :yesnod:

its true.

Wiinoob said:
why isnt the poll channel showing up on my channels list? i just updated my wii

Now goto the shop channel, then Wii Ware, and download it there. It's an optional channel, so it's not something thats forced onto your console.

wow, i wasn't expecting an update anytime. I dont understand the point of this...You take questions and predict the outcome after the polls are done? Interesting how Nintendo made it into some kind of game by keeping the data to your Miis. Cool I guess....

Back