Ewww Brawny!

You could get negative rep, until some serious flaming and shizz went on, then i0n stopped it, and it hasn't come back yet..

Yeah, BubbaGump, did some stuff to mine.....*whistles*

Hm...I seems to be able to neg rep still. It is a weird side effect (as well as some other things) that went along with my pm ban.

Brawny said:
Hm...I seems to be able to neg rep still. It is a weird side effect (as well as some other things) that went along with my pm ban.
Aaah I wondered why I couldn't PM you. You still banned now? And, may I ask, what was the reason? Can reply via my profile if you'd prefer :] (though I sent you a message on your profile, don't know if you've noticed/replied yet :])

What did you want to say anyways?

It's fun to be able to neg rep spammers anonymously, they get really mad.

Brawny said:
What did you want to say anyways?

It's fun to be able to neg rep spammers anonymously, they get really mad.
Yeah but in return, you will get negative reputation, then you'll get really mad :] therefore, sticking with negative rep I feel is the best option, saves even MORE arguments :]

I have 11 bars the max on the other forum. Muahahaha !

That's strange, I've gotten 5 from someone before. You'd think that me, being the highest would also give the highest....

2 bars is not cool anymore guys.. Sorry to hurt your feelings lol. Especially you Gymdawg. I'm gonna have to come over and take all of your knives....

Back