Eye toy x 100 (very sexy)

Major Tom said:
I agree with Mitch. But I'm expecting it to be about $150-200.

pfft thats unrealistic. If anything it will be around the same price as the PS2 eye toy. $39.99

LOL, you are just overexagerating with the intent to make the PS3 look bad in anyway you can.

You have to understand, these cameras do not cost as much as a PS3 to make.

Major Tom said:
Yeah. But we'll have to wait & see. It wont be $39.99.

maybe maybe not, but thats a more realistic number rather than some biased bs. If anything it wont be more than 60$, around the same price of a game. Though, knowing the eye toy brand, it will probably be bundled with a game as well as sold individually.

The Eye of Judgement's release date has already been announced, and the camera is Sonys wiimote (high concept playing), thus they are not going to over charge on it. Considering you can get some amazing cameras for computers for 20$.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/top/ps3-hd-eye-toy-card-game-dated-255419.php

Pointless when you consider that video chat largely depends on bandwidth. When you're gaming online you want to dedicate as much bandwidth to playing the game as possible. Video chat will just lag the game.

wow stop being cheeky honestly i understand you defend your console but good do you take everything so serious

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
wow stop being cheeky honestly i understand you defend your console but good do you take everything so serious

lol there you go again. Is being "cheeky" as you put it bad? does it offend you?
Now your saying im taking everything so serious. Ok, can you tell me my fortune too?

Btw, I own all 3 consoles champ, and love them all for different features. Way to go at assuming my intent. Paint me to be whatever you want. Its funny because it seems you are taking it more seriously than I am.

:lol:

Shiftfallout said:
maybe maybe not, but thats a more realistic number rather than some biased bs. If anything it wont be more than 60$, around the same price of a game. Though, knowing the eye toy brand, it will probably be bundled with a game as well as sold individually.

The Eye of Judgement's release date has already been announced, and the camera is Sonys wiimote (high concept playing), thus they are not going to over charge on it. Considering you can get some amazing cameras for computers for 20$.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/top/ps3-hd-eye-toy-card-game-dated-255419.php
If it comes with a game I'd say about $75. But it depends it may actually be at least $100 with the game.

:O :O man i suck!

sorry bout that shiftfallout in a bad mood cause i gotdefeated at bomberman online for the 5th time against a diamond rank player

Major Tom said:
If it comes with a game I'd say about $75. But it depends it may actually be at least $100 with the game.

thats a farcry from your earlier 150-200$ estimate. But its quite possible to reach up to 100 if it comes with a game. 60 for the game, 40 for the camera. Much more logical.

My guess is that it might come packaged with eye of judgement for less than a 100 dollars, but they would make up for it when users purchase the booster card packs for the game.

Shiftfallout said:
thats a farcry from your earlier 150-200$ estimate. But its quite possible to reach up to 100 if it comes with a game. 60 for the game, 40 for the camera. Much more logical.

My guess is that it might come packaged with eye of judgement for less than a 100 dollars, but they would make up for it when users purchase the booster card packs for the game.
If the original Eyetoy was $40.00 the new one wont be. It'll be more expensive. When I made my $100 dollar estimate I hadn't looked at my new Best Buy ad.....
Wii Games $49.99
360 Games $59.99
PS3 Games $69.99
I'd swear PS3 & 360 games cost the same....... I'd now say $70 for the game $60-65 for the camera.

Back