Falco Fan Club

yes, Shiek dthrow and uattack then dsmash makes a =] combo

Fox's grab and moves are ok, but almost everybody I play who uses Fox ends up falling off the edge because they missed me using the dash >B.

Nintendocam said:
Fox's grab and moves are ok, but almost everybody I play who uses Fox ends up falling off the edge because they missed me using the dash >B.
As much as I am a noob at this game, I have to say that's ultimately noobish. xD

I love sheik, I guess I need to look into her super moves more...

Fox and Shiek 4-eva! dthrow means Down on the analog and grab, foo u=up f=forward, duh =[

yes, finally. ppl kno the power of sheik! =D now samus has a devestating dthrow, especially if ur charge beam is ready! if ur over 100% damage and samus dthrows u...its like super sudden death already xO gameover.

Hmm, that one I haven't tried...

Oh yeah, a reminder. This is sorta the Falco Fan club, not the Mellee fan and discussion club... not that I LIKE Falco.

SonicFalcoBrawlwii said:
do you think ( starting a new topic) that Falco looks kinda like sonic, like really think about it look:

Sonic-the-Hedgehog.jpg

1152013673.jpg

with like the hair i mean they both have sort of spikes in there, i think they have some resemblense but, not to much

what if SONIC AND FALCO WHERE COMBINED INTO SPEED AND POWER AND HIS NAME WOULD BE SONICO

Back