Falco Fan Club

Now if only you could find a clip like that for Falco, but he isnt in SSBB methinks, "sad"

Yes, he does, but Fox is better, "Dont freak out SonicFalco, its just my opinion"

Oh crap i double posted, sry didnt mean to, ..............:mad:

SonicFalcoBrawlwii said:
yea but theres still time
Yes there is, but i think its only for the next major chericter their putting in, and if it isnt Falco himself, then hes out, :(

They should make one where Falco, and others, can go onfoot, like Adventures

...i thin we said all that can be said about Falco...damn that sucks:sick:

The reason why Falco was in SSBM was coz the dev crew felt they took too much out of the original Fox when they made him. So they created another character - 'Falco' who has Fox's 'stun' blaster and his original jump from SSB64.

Either they will leave Falco in SSBB or they will make a new Fox that will combine the best elements of both Fox and Falco from SSBM.

SSBB Fox:
Stun blaster and as speedy as SSBM Fox
Speedy run, but a slightly slower jump as seen from the trailer for SSBB.
Reflector shield same as SSBM.
Same up B

Not sure if they will have the 'phantasm' or the side b move.
Haven't seen all of his attacks but I'm sure they will be better than SSBM moves.

I saw a manuver that swirled up and down, in blue, looked good, but if they put Falco in Brawl, he will have a diff. move set

yea but its gonna be hard because foxes move set is totaly made up or does he really go on fire i can understand the reflector and daa the gun so wat will falco do?

Back